Chapter 31

Jungkook accidentally dropped the wine glass he was holding and he immediately stood up by the suggestion of Yoongi. "What do you mean?!" he asked angrily. "You can't just suggest something that will hurt Jin again!"

"Calm down." Yoongi said asking Jungkook to take his seat again.

"What is happening here?" Jin asked as he panicked when he heard the glass shattering. He saw the broken glass and started picking it up. When he picked up a piece of the glass, he was cut by it. "Ouch!" he said.

Yoongi and Jungkook's intense glare at each other suddenly went to Jin. Jungkook saw him bleeding and urged him to stand up. Yoongi quickly looked for the first-aid kit from his cabinet while Jungkook helped Jin to wash away the blood. He was relieved to see that no glass was left on Jin's fingers.

"Sorry." He said while kissing Jin's forehead. The wound did not stop bleeding and Yoongi ushered them to treat it while he cleans the shattered glasses.

"aww.." he said when Jungkook started disinfecting it. It's a small wound but obviously it was cut deep.

"Sorry, baby... please try to take it a little bit more. It might hurt a little bit."

"It's okay, Kookie. It's just small." He said smiling at Jungkook even though he's feeling a little pain in the wound.

"Next time don't pick up shattered glasses, Jin." Yoongi said taking a seat beside him.

"I was startled when Jungkook shouted. I thought you guys are fighting." He said, pouting at them with a frown.

Jungkook kissed his forehead again and said "I'm sorry. We're not fighting. We're just not in agreement."

Jin frowned again and said in a whisper "That's the same."

Jungkook just sighed knowing he won't win against Jin.

"I thought the two of you are talking calmly and here we are seeing shattered glasses around the floor."

"It's my fault" Yoongi answered.

"Why?" Jin asked. Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other. Jungkook finished putting a bandage on Jin's index finger and kissed it before talking.

"It's nothing... we can talk about it—" Jungkook answered but was blocked by Yoongi.

"I suggested something that Jungkook did not like."

Jin frowned. He looked at Jungkook who's glaring at Yoongi.

"He has to know." Yoongi said and without letting Jungkook talk, he said "I asked him to marry Jimin."

Jin gasped with the information given.

Jungkook held his cheeks and said, "Baby, listen, I won't marry him."

"You have to!" Yoongi said.

"Why, Yoongi-ah?" Jin asked looking at him intently.

"He needs to think that he can still gain Jungkook's trust."

"What happened then? How can I even go out of the marriage I won't even like?" Jungkook asked.

"If you only listened to me before being mad then we could have resolved this at a better pace!" Yoongi shouted.

"I --- I don't think I want to be here. Jungkook, I'll go home first. You and Yoongi can talk."

"No... I'll take you home." He said holding Jin's hand.

"No, you stay and we talk. We need to do this asap." Yoongi said to Jungkook.

"It's okay, Kookie. I'll get a cab. Please resolve this between the two of you." Jin said. "I'll call you later. I promise. Yoongi, please do not advise any decision that you'll regret again." Yoongi nodded.

"I promise, Jin. I had my head cleared up. I know now what I am doing." He said.

"Jinnie..." Jungkook said not wanting to let him go. Jin just removed his hand from his wrist and pecked Jungkook's lips before going outside.

"You two need to talk, do not consider me with your decision. Think what is best for you." He said smiling at Jungkook.

He immediately went out the house.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi and said "Now, talk. What's your plan?"

"Well, you might want to call your friend because he will be heavily involved in this plan, too. That is if you trust him." He said reminding Jungkook about Taehyung.