Chapter 13

"This is a nice and big place, how come you didn't want to stay here?" Jin asked Taehyung while they were walking at the garden of the mansion.

"I was used to living alone. More precisely, living with Jungkook. We both decided to study in NYU when we attended University. I love this house but eversince Mom died, it feels different. Aunti Ji-hoo tried her best but it's different when you spent almost your teenage years with your mom. Jungkook agreed to accompany me in the US when his family also felt my sadness staying here. Jimin eventually joined us."

"Do you think Jimin is just fine?" Jin asked.

"Don't worry, aunt and Jungkook will be there to check on him. I'm sure he's just fine."

"Good." He answered simply. "So, Jungkook and your brother will be married next month?" Something he knew from the dinner's conversation.

"That's what their parents want. If my dad would decide, I don't think he would easily married Jimin off. However, these are the Jeons and the clan is also big in business so he never objected. They have also been planning this before but did not expect it to be early. My dad is also worried that they are marrying without love, which obviously he is not a fan of even though he agreed with them being in a relationship but only because Jimin said they were in love."

"Hm, is it not the case?" Jin asked curiously. It feels like they were in a relationship for a long time so this is news to him.

"They aren't. Jimin for sure is so in love with him eversince he met Jungkook. He always had a crush on him and would follow him around. He declared to dad and his mom that he would marry Jungkook. The Jeons were happy to hear that because there's nothing about Jungkook that screams family life. He was a total playboy and will always bring anyone anytime. That's why the Jeons realized that it might be the solution to make sure that they'll have an heir. I'm sure Jungkook started liking Jimin at some point, but something changed when he went home 3 years ago. He stopped touching Jimin when he came back to the US, which Jimin disliked a lot. He made sure that Jungkook would always have sex with him even though Jungkook ignored Jimin. Jungkook also stopped going outside with me." While saying this, Tae looked intently at Jin, understanding his reaction. But he has an expressionless face looking at the ground while seated.

"Uncle Jeon heard about the news from Jimin and he got mad. He gave Jungkook the task to stay in the US for 3 more years until Jimin graduates, with no vacation, threatening him that he would not give him the company if he would behave like that to Jimin. I only knew about this when I saw Jungkook super drunk one night. He said he was supposed to go home on that day, but he can't because of his dad. That was 2 years ago. His dad banned him in South Korea. To help him with his misery, I volunteered to go home and fix whatever he needs here, but I was too late.

After another year, he and Jimin decided to put a stop to everything and Jimin agreed that they would tell their parents after Jimin's graduation.

I thought nothing was happening between them anymore, but the pregnancy says a different thing. When Jimin graduated, we stayed there for 2 more months to prepare going home for good. That's when I heard that Jimin agreed to be a fuck buddy for Jungkook until before they go home and boom, there goes the baby."

"Ah, I see. So he tried..."

"He did, Jin. It's up to you to decide. Will you wait for him knowing he'll still be married or will you say yes to me so that I can fix all of these?"

Jin was so surprised, he felt like his bulging eyes will come out of their eye socket.

Taehyung laughed at his reaction. "Don't be so surprised. As I told you, I was trying to fix it 2 years ago. Jungkook said he should come back to you, he promised you, but he can't. He's so stupid for not even telling his parents about you, cause I'm sure if he did, they would have understood. He was a coward but he's so in love."

"2 years, he did not arrive at all."

"He did. He's here now."

"He is, soon to be married."

"Take me as your boyfriend, Jin" Taehyung said squeezing Jin's hands. "I'll fix everything."

Jin took back his hands and said "One mistake will not fix another. This is not a game."

He said avoiding Taehyung's gaze feeling that his tears would drop anytime.

"You and Jungkook are playing a dangerous game and I don't wish to participate. I want to go home."

Tae can't lose his hope.

••••••••••••

"Min Yoongi." Tae blurted out to Jungkook when he arrived at his place.

Jungkook eyed him curiously.

Tae gave him an envelope. "He was a senior to us. He is one of Jin's first trainees."

Jungkook opened the envelope and saw all the details.

"He is close to my brother, apparently, and we never knew him. He is one of his seniors in the music class and that's how they knew each other."

"Wait. He is the current CFO in their company in the US. Why is he here?" Jungkook asked curiously while looking at the papers from the envelope.

"That, my brother, is very intriguing. He came back home same time as Jimin. They were also in the same flight. He asked for a position here in Seoul and said he would like to permanently stay here. That was according to my intel from Jung's company."

"Thanks, Taehyung. Do you think he has anything to do with Jimin? The flight might be just coincidental." Jungkook asked again.

"Agree! But we can dig more. You were right about him though. I think we're almost there. Also, plan A is down. Jin rejected me."

"I told you, fucker! What do you even take him for?! I totally disagreed with your Plan A!" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Chill! I still can do more." He said winking at Jungkook.