Chapter 19 🔞

Continuation of flashback

Seokkie was busy cooking breakfast, wearing Kookie's shirt when he was backhugged by the latter. He was surprised but feeling Kookie's hot breath woke something in him.

"I thought we would wake up with another round." Kookie said whispering to Jin's ear.

"We have the whole day, right?" Seokkie answered smiling and facing Jungkook.

"Then let's start it early!"

"Kookie put me down!" Seokkie said when Kookie suddenly brought him up to the counter.

"You look so sexy wearing my shirt." Kookie said while licking Seokkie's earlobe.

Seokkie can't control whatever he was feeling and suddenly moaned while Kookie was licking whatever he can.

"Kookie, we still need to buy clothes!" Seokkie said trying to control Kookie.

"We can buy later, once I destroyed whatever you are wearing." Kookie said and suddenly pulled Seokkie's shirt off of him.

"Looks like someone is ready." Kookie said looking at Jin's body. "Good thing you stole my shirt, so I only have my boxers on. Easy for you to remove."

Seokkie wrapped his thighs around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. "want to feel you again, Kookie! Make me scream again." He said and kissed Kookie passionately. Tasting the mint flavor of the toothpaste Kookie used, mixed with his natural taste, which was addicting for Seokkie. "I can get used to this." He said after pulling himself from Kookie's kisses.

Kookie started leaving marks on his neck. As if last night's marks were still not enough. "Kookie---too much." But he is no longer listening to him. He was busy leaving marks wherever he can while firsting Seokkie's cock. "Ahhh ahhh hmmm please..."

"What baby?" Kookie asked looking at Seokkie's wrecked look.

"Please...do something..."

Kookie smirked and teased Jin's hole, but he had thought of something else. He suddenly knelt between Jin's legs and raised his legs, folding them to his chest.

"W-what are you doing, Kookie?" Seokkie asked looking at Kookie kneeling in front of him.

"Been wanting to do this the time we woke up but you're no longer beside me." He said smiling, then suddenly licked Seokkie's rim.

Seokkie can no longer control his screams because of pleasure he is feeling. He suddenly felt a wet muscle entering him and it became more and more pleasurable for him. "Kookie... god! You---are so good." He said pulling and pushing Kookie's hair.

Kookie having fun with Seokkie's moans suddenly added a finger while he started fisting Seokkie's cock. Seokkie feels like he'll go crazy with whatever Kookie was doing.

"I'm cumming, Kook! Oh my god!!!! Kook... please faster!" Seokkie said but he whined when Kookie stopped and stood up. He smirked at Seokkie and he saw how his chin is dripping with his own slick. He can't help it and suddenly kissed Kookie tasting himself from him.

Kookie took the opportunity and aligned his cock to Seokkie's hole. When Seokkie felt the tip, he pulled from the kiss and bent his neck to moan louder. "Oh god!!! Your cock is splitting me..."

"You'll only cum on my cock, Seokkie... you will only be wrecked by me." Kookie said thrusting faster and harder at Seokkie's hole. "I will make sure you'll catch all my cum..." he said while grunting. He felt's Seokkie's hole squeezing him more with what he said. "Oh so you like that? You want to be full of my cum and pregnant with my kids?"

"Kookie!!! Oh my god!!! Yes... yes!!!"

"Say it, baby! Say it and I'll give you my cum!"

"I want all your cum, Kookie!!! I want it all!!! Please make me pregnant!" Seokkie exploded between them.

With the thought of making Seokkie pregnant, Kookie suddenly exploded after 3 more thrusts.

After few more seconds they were breathing heavily with their foreheads touching. Kookie's cock still inside Seokkie's while he was still thrusting slowly inside.

"You're amazing." Kookie said.

"You wrecked me as you have said..." seokkie said trying to catch his breath.

"I like that." Kookie answered, kissing Seokkie's lips again with a quick peck.

"I also like warming your cock..." seokkie said in a low whisper on Kookie's ears. He felt Kookie's cock twitched with what he said and he smiled.

Kookie groaned and said "you can't just say that when I'm still inside you!" Kookie said resting his forehead on Seokkie's worldwide shoulders (as he observed).

"You're the one who started!" Seokkie said smirking.

"I told you! I have more cum to give! Don't challenge me!" Kookie said looking straight at Seokkie's eyes.

"You're all talk, Kookie!" Seokkie said already fisting his cock to harden again.

"Wtf! You're a tease!" Kookie said licking his lips. "Get down of that counter now, baby, I want to take you from the back." He whispered.

Seokkie smirked and he felt victorious. He jumped down fron the counter and turned his back on Kookie. He was shaking his butt in front of Kookie when he squealed after receiving a sudden slap from Kookie. "What was that for?" He asked, looking back.

"That's your punishment for being naughty."

Seokkie earned another slap but instead of feeling the pain, he started moaning and shouting for Kookie's name.

"You're liking your punishment too much, baby..." kookie said rubbing both of Seokkie's cheeks seeing red marks from the slap.  He started slapping him again but stopped when he was too hard again because of Seokkie's moans.

"Oh my... gosh... please..."

"As you wish!" Kookie whispered and suddenly entered Jin's hole.

"Cum without being touched, Seokkie."

"I can't!!! Ahhhh it's too much, Kookie!!!"

"You said you like this." He answered by nipping Seokkie's ears. "Take all like a good slut for me." Seokkie squeezed him and Kookie realized that he has degradation kink. He decided to test it more. "You look like a whore from this sight." Kookie said waiting for Seokkie's reactions. He is not wrong though. He is sure Seokkie will cum anytime now. "You like being called a whore because you really are! Look how you are taking ng cock so well... only a whore can fit the whole of my cock! You are fitting it well inside your used hole! Your hole is made for my cock! No one can take you after this..."

"Yes yes!!! I don't -- want any cock! Only yours, Kookie."

"Good boy!" Kookie said patting Seokkie's head and the suddenly pulling his hair, still thrusting hard. "Cum now and I'll reward you..."

"I want your---cum... please, Kookie..." he said with tears in his eyes. Kookie licked his ears and then thrusted quick and hard again inside Jin.

After few more thrusts, Seokkie's cock exploded over the counter.

"Very good! You are a perfect slut... now open wide and let me cum." Kookie said lifting Seokkie's right leg to make more space for his cock.

He thrusted deeper and harder. Seokkie can't help but get hard again. He knows Kookie is near when his thrusts became faster and faster, which made him cum again.