Chapter 10

"Make love to me" Jin said.

"Woah! Hold on, Vixen."

"Please! I'm begging you!" He said crying.

He hugged Jin and while he let him cry on his shoulders. "I also need someone tonight. Let's stay together for tonight? What do you think?"

Jin nodded his head while he rested his head on the shoulder of the man.

Jin was then awoke by his alarm. He felt dried tears on his cheeks. He might have been crying during his sleep.

It's the same thing again. It's the same feeling again. He should have been out of that memory. They promised...

It was Saturday but he is not in the mood to do anything. He was just staring at the ceiling and suddenly he was crying again.

Deciding he really can't do anything, he tried to sleep again.

••••••••••••••

"JK, do you even know what time you asked me to be here?" Tae said complaining to his friend. Jungkook woke him up at 5 in the morning, claiming he can't sleep and he needs him in his place. As a good friend he brought coffee for Jungkook and made sure to be at his place in an hour because grumpy Jungkook is someone he can't deal with. "Did you miss Jimin's breakfast dates with you that you asked me to be here?" Tae said yawning while giving Jungkook his coffee.

"Min Yoongi." Jungkook said.

"Who?"

"Min Yoongi. He is familiar. Have you heard about him somewhere?"

"Not really. Who is he?"

"Friend of Jin."

"So? Are you jealous? Don't worry, I'll make sure I'll be the boyfriend, not him."

"Stop your nonsense!" Jungkook said.

"Seriously dude, you need to sleep. You're getting grumpier everyday."

"I'm sure I remember the name somewhere. Jin said he also just went home from the US, he's also from NYU."

"Then we might have met him at school." Tae shrugged and proceeded in drinking his coffee.

"No, the face, the name, I'm sure I have met him somewhere else."

"Bro, you called me here this early just for that?"

Jungkook lowered his head. In reality, he just can't sleep after what happened last night.

"I need your help."

"THEE JEON JUNGKOOK NEEDS MY HELP?" Tae said exaggerating his expression.

"Bro, be serious. I need to find a telescope like this." He said, bringing the broken telescope on the table.

"Oh, that's easy. This brand is actually available in our mall. I'll ask Aeri to bring the best of telescopes with this brand. Is this Jin's?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you break it?"

"It's not my intention, it's he pushed me away and I accidentally hit the telescope."

"Wait! Did you tell him?"

"I was about to---"

"Wrong! I told you not to, right? It's not the right thing to do. You have Jimin, and I love my brother despite this thing he is doing. You can't hurt him. You have to stop this, Jungkook." Tae told him looking directly in his eyes.

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.

"You promised, JK."

"It's just... I'm getting frustrated, Tae!"

"If you trust me, you won't do this. You asked me to take care of him, exactly what I was doing eversince."

Jungkook went silent.

"Go to sleep. I'll look for this model and I'll get back to you later tonight. Need to work on some things at Dad's office. Some were Jimin's tasks but since he's working for some things for the company in Singapore, I also need to cover for him. It's a new life given to us, JK. Just--just rest for now. After your vacation and your wedding with Jimin you'll be stuck in your own office."

Tae was on his way out, picking up his keys when he remembered something.

"Just so Jin will forget this mess you made, I'll invite him tomorrow for dinner. Please don't mess it up again. I'm trying to fix everything."

Jungkook just nodded his head. What choice does he have? The only option he has is to marry Jimin.

••••••••••••

"I told you it's because of the pregnancy." Jimin said over the phone. "I am missing you at all times. I feel like I need to be touched at all times but you are not giving it to me."

"Jimin, I told you I can't."

"Why? Because of that Kim Seokjin?" He said angrily.

"Don't include him in this mess."

"Oh he's already part of it!"

"No! Whatever you are planning, you have to stop it! He doesn't know anything! Why are you so mad at him?"

"He ruined everything! He ruined all my plans."

"He didn't! You had it all wrong! He is innocent!"

"The moment he met him was the moment he ruined it!" Jimin said angrily reminiscing what happened.

"He didn't know! He just met him by accident."

"Accident or not, his mere existence is a sin." Jimin said slamming his phone over the table and ending the call.

••••••••••••

"I heard you screaming earlier, Mr. Park. Are you okay?" Taemin, his secretary asked.

"I am okay. Were you able to get all the files I need?" He said rubbing his temples.

"Yes, Mr. Park. Do you need some medicine, perhaps?"

"No. Might not be good for the baby. I just need to finish all these financial issues with Mr. Lee. I can't lose the company. I've worked hard to get this position from Tae. Thank you for your hardwork, Taemin. You may go home."

"Thank you, Mr. Park. However, your mother clearly advised me not to leave you as they are also concerned of your health. I'll stay here and just message me if you need anything."

"Thank you, Taemin. I appreciate it, but if you ever get tired, you can go home. I just need to analyze these papers before the meeting tomorrow." He smiled at his secretary.

When Taemin was gone, he rubbed his belly again. "You won't live the same life I endured when I was little. I'll make sure you get to live a good life, better than anyone else. Jungkook is your dad and he won't leave you, ever."

He closed his eyes for a while before he began reading the papers left by Taemin.