Chapter 21

Jin woke up very late at night. He looked at his surroundings and he realized that the place is not familiar to him. He suddenly sat up and he suddenly remembered everything.

He was supposed to meet Hoseok. He's sure that he is so worried about him now. He removed the blanket from him and aas rushing to go outside the room. When he opened the door, Jungkook was standing in front and was about to knock.

Jungkook felt like Jin was panicking. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, holding Jin's shoulders.

"Jungkook..." he said breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Sorry for sleeping over but I need to go home."

"Sure. Let me walk you home."

"Uhm... okay... thanks."

When they were outside, Jin saw Hoseok's car parked outside his house. He ran to his house.

"Hey, Jinnie... careful." Jungkook said following him.

Hoseok went out of his car when he heard Jungkook's voice and then immediately hugged Jin.

"Oh my god, Jin! I was so worried about you. What happened?" Hoseok said.

"Sorry. I left my phone at home." He answered.

Hoseok's eyes suddenly saw Jungkook. "Oh, I see. It looks like you had a good time." He said winking at Jin.

Jin's eyes widened and looked at Hoseok.

"Hobi-ah!" Jin said slapping Hoseok lightly. "He let me sleep over when he saw me earlier walking under the rain."

"Hi, Hoseok! Nice to see you again." Jungkook greeted him, breathing tiredly after running.

"Thank you for walking me home, Jungkook."

"Ah yeah, right. I guess that's my cue." Jungkook said. "I'll talk to you later, I guess?" Jungkook said to Jin. "Hope to see you again soon, Hoseok!" He said turning to Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded at him and Jin just bit his lip.

Jin was just looking at Jungkook's back when Hoseok elbowed him. "Had a nice day huh?" He said to Jin.

"Whatever, Hobi! Let's go inside, you might be cold."

••••••••••••••••

When they got inside, Jin told Hobi everything. From Yoongi's confession, up until how he ended up at Jungkook's place.

"So you're telling me that our baby Se-yah's father is Jungkook?" Hoseok said trying to digest the information he just heard from Jin. "And Jimin... Jimin's using him. Oh, Jin... you have to tell him!"

"No! I promised Yoongi I won't. His baby... imagine if it's Jin-sea. I can't afford to do it." He said shaking his head.

"But... Jin, it's not fair to everyone involved..."

"Yoongi will be hurt if he'll lose the baby." He said sadly.

"Oh, Jin. Come here, let me hug you." Hoseok said. "I also miss baby Se-yah. I know Yoongi will be hurt but no one will be happy if we'll let him do whatever he wants."

"I don't wanna be part of it anymore. My life is peaceful without them."

"Even without Jungkook? You told me you have loved Kookie and you wished you were strong enough to give him more. You always regretted letting him go. You said if you can turn back time you already did. You wanted to meet him again and if given a chance, you won't lose him. This is that time, Jinnie. You can never go back time, you can't bring back baby Se-yah... but you can take what you always loved."

Hoseok said, holding Jin's hand, which he hopes would make his friend realize.

"Hoseok... this is something big. I can't make a decision right now."

"Oh Jinnie..." he said, hugging his friend tightly. "Whatever it is, I will be here. I will stay with you, okay?"

Jin looked at Hoseok and smiled at him.

"Did you check on Yoongi?" Jin asked Hoseok.

"He's with Namjoon right now. Don't worry about him. I'm sure Namjoon will put his mind at ease. He has that talent."

"He surely does."

"Anyway, how was it meeting again your old flame?"

"It's... well---it's different. I---i feel like a teenager again. I'm not sure if he feels the same b-but... but he makes me feel g-good."

"Maybe if you'll do it again---" Jin suddenly slapped his hand. "Aww.."

"Hoseok! Oh my god... whatever you are suggesting." Jin said fanning his face.

"Oh you're blushing! You are imagining it!" Hoseok said teasing him.

"Hoseok stop saying nonsense! He is still engage to Jimin! With or without the baby, he is committed and we are not going to that AGAIN!"

"Don't you miss how he tasted?"

"Hoseok! You're a fuckin' perv! Go home to your husband."

"Imagine that tattooed hand chocking you!"

"Oh my god! Why were you the only friend I have?" He said leaving Hoseok and going to the kitchen to get water.