Chapter 36

"Jungkyun, don't laugh at me!" Jihyo said scolding his husband.

"Jagiya..." he said hugging his wife. "You don't know how to cook, why would you even volunteer?"

Jihyo slapped his hand. "This is your fault! Only if you allowed me to cook, I won't have a hard time cooking for Seokjin."

"I can't let those wonderful hands be cut by knife. I jusf can't see you hurt at all."

"Whatever. What should we do now?" She asked his husband.

"Jagiya, i already had it taken care of. Our son ordered the food on some place. It will be here soon." He said kissing his wife.

"What? And you did not even tell me!"

"Quiet! You might wake Seokjin-ah. You know our son will kill us if we won't take care of him."

"I know!"

"I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. Please be honest with him and tell you really can't cook. I can't afford to see this villa on fire." He said jokingly while kissing his wife's cheeks.

Jihyo giggled by the action. No matter how old they are, the love they have for each other never fades.

"In 2 weeks time, me and my son will be here. Please take care of the villa and Seokjin-ah."

"I will. You take care tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, jagiya." He said kissing his husband.

••••••••••••••••

"The wedding is next week!" Jimin said to Jungkook while jumping.

"Stop it, Jimin-ah. Yes we are getting married. Calm down." He said smiling at happy Jimin.

Jimin kissed him on his lips and he returned it with passion. Jimin straddled Jungkook and started rubbing his ass on his cock to harden it.

The kiss is getting hotter when Taehyung cleared his throat.

"I heard that grooms are not allowed to see each other for a week. Why are you here, Kook?"

"Tae, you're such a cockblocker." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"It's true, Jimin-ah. Your mom also asked me not to go here but I really had to see you first."

"Argh! Fucking tradition." Jimin said moving off from Jungkook and leaving him to Tae.

When Jimin was far from them, Taehyung gave Jungkook the white envelope he was holding.

Jungkook frowned at his friend but opened it anyway. When he saw the contents, he cried. Taehyung immediately took him to his room, afraid that someone might see his friend's vulnerable state.

Tae squeezed his shoulder to calm him down.

Jungkook just kept on crying. He folded the paper and kept it in his wallet.

"Thanks, Tae!"

"You're welcome. Your dad is waiting for you outside. My dad and him are busy talking about the future of our companies."

••••••••••

"Are you ready for the wedding, son?" Mr. Jeon asked his son on their way home.

"Yes, abeoji. I'll rest first at our house for the week."

"That's good. Your mom will be happy knowing you're at home."

Jungkook just shrugged.

"Are you nervous?" He asked his son again.

"A little."

"Don't worry. Everything were prepared as they should."

"Thanks, abeoji." Jungkook said blankly.

When they got home, he went straight to his room and looked at the paper Tae gave to him. It's a little bit crumpled now. He opened it again and made sure that the information and the sonogram is clear.

"My baby..." he said before kissing the sonogram again. He took a frame that was not used and put the sonogram in it. He smiled at what he did before taking a shower.