Chapter 29

"W-what d-do you mean?"

"Jin, I know he is your friend. It's just that, me and Tae had him investigated."

"Y-you what?" He said standing up from the table.

Jungkook also stood up and held Jin's shoulders. "Calm down, baby. Let me explain."

"You better!" Jin said.

"Okay okay.. just please.. take a seat. Okay?"

Jin sat again and waited for Jungkook to explain.

"I remembered him from school but I was really not sure why. Until I remember that he was with Jimin. I saw them at school one time being so close. When they saw me, they suddenly moved out of each other's hold. I did not pay attention to it before because I did not care at all who Jimin will date. Tae and I had him investigated because we are sure that the baby is not mine."

Jin bit his lip. Jungkook got curious with his reaction.

"Do you know something, Jin?"

"I---"

"Jin..."

"I don't want anything to happen to the baby."

"Jin, I promise, nothing will happen to the baby. What is it that you know? Did Yoongi tell you anything?"

"I---Jungkook, please promise me that the baby will be protected."

"I promise, Jin. I don't think Jimin will do anything wrong to the baby."

"But what if..."

"Jin, tell me baby. I promise no one will hurt the baby." Jungkook said holding Jin's hands.

Jin bit his lip and sighed. "Yoongi also thinks that the baby is his."

Jungkook stood up and started pacing back and forth. He bit his fingernails trying to think.

"Jungkook, what are you thinking?"

"Do you think... would--- do you think Yoongi would agree in talking to me?"

"I'm not sure." Jin looked down at his hands. "Well... he's so broken right now. I went to him last week and he's so broken. He just started coping up again today. I don't know how he would feel seeing you. He's in love with Jimin. I am sure of that. He wants to protect him and would do anything for him and the baby. Even though Jimin said at first that it's yours, Yoongi was sure that it's his. Jimin even told him that if he'll tell that to anyone, he'll kill the baby."

"No no no..." jungkook said holding Jin's hands again. "He won't do that to the baby. I promise you. Me and Tae will protect the baby. Why don't we go and talk to Yoongi today, hm?"

"Okay. He'll be out at 6 pm. Let's go to his house. I'll text him first."

"Okay babe...come here." He said asking Jin to sit on his lap. "I promise to fix everything." He said kissing Jin's lips. He let their foreheads rest against each other and they both close their eyes. "I promised to Jin-sea yesterday that I will love you forever."

Jin widened his eyes and was about to stand up when he was pulled by Jungkook again.

"You don't need to say it back, Jin. The moment I saw you again, I was sure that I am in love with you. I've wanted to run to you and tell you how sorry I am for not going back here when you said I should. I thought at first that you already had someone else, but I'm happy to know that you're still single." Jungkook smiled at him but Jin just bit his lip not knowing what to say. "I can wait until you can say it to me. There's no rush, baby." He said kissing Jin's lips again. "And next time, please wear your underwear." He said suddenly thrusting upwards making Jin feel his hard cock again.

"Jungkook!" He said surprised by the action and the slightly slapping his chest.

"Why would you not wear your underwear if you don't like it?" Jungkook asked already kissing Jin's neck, remarking the marks from last night.

"Stop! Kookie I'm still sore!"

"Okay, babe..." let me just clean the dishes he said but still kissing Jin's exposed shoulders.

"Hey! I said stop!" He said laughing at Jungkook which suddenly changed into a moan when Jungkook licked his shoulders. "Hmmm..." he started rubbing his exposed hole to Jungkook's hardening cock.

"Stop moving or I might take you on this table." Jungkook said.

"I thought we're actually teasing each other. Are you raising your white flag, Jeon?" He said teasingly.

Jungkook then stood up keeping his thighs on his waist and then dropping Jin on the table. "You asked for it again, Jinnie!" He said, dropping his boxers and entering Jin suddenly.

They did not care that the plates were dropping , they were just consumed by their need for each other once again.

••••••••••

When Yoongi opened the door to his apartment, he was surprised to see Jin with Jungkook outside.

"Can we talk?" Jin asked.

Yoongi did not want to make eye contact with Jungkook. "Come inside."

When they were inside, Jin saw some bottles of beer again. Without being asked, he started picking up Yoongi's trash. Jungkook was surprised to see the action but Yoongi pulled Jin's hand and signalled that Jungkook is around.

"Sorry, I'll just pick these up and throw them away. I left your house clean last week. Are you still drinking a lot?"

Jin said scolding Yoongi.

"I just drink to sleep. I don't drink as much as last time. You are a visitor here, have a seat. I'll take care of the trash later. Jungkook, would you like a drink?"

"No, I'm good for now."

"Okay. I assumed you came here to talk about Jimin."

Jungkook was surprised how straight Yoongi is to the point.

"Yes. I assumed also you can shed some light on your real relationship with Jimin."

Yoongi sighed. "I think we'll need a wine for it. Let's go to the dining table instead."

Jin just looked at them and he felt the tension between the two. He wanted to follow but he's sure he is not needed. He decided to just clean the living room while the two went to the dining room.