Chapter 38

Flashback:

"Tell us your plan, Yoongi" Jungkook said still glaring at the man while Taehyung was sipping the wine from his glass.

"I will call Jimin now and tell him that you agreed to my plan."

"We don't have a plan yet, Yoongi! You have to prove to me first that I can trust you!" Jungkook shouted.

"Aish, I don't get it how Jin fell for you. You're such hot-headed." Taehyung countered him. "Go on Yoongi, tell him, and then tell us the rest."

"You are agreeing with him?" Jungkook said but Taehyung just shrugged.

Yoongi called Jimin and put him on speaker phone. "Yoongi-chi?" Jimin answered.

"Jimin... Jungkook agreed." He said.

"I knew it! You're the best, Yoongi-chi!..."

After the call, Yoongi hang up and Jungkook was glaring at him. "Now, what's your plan."

"First thing, he agreed to go home. He should message you to pick him up and Taehyung. You should go with them, Tae and Jungkook should  stay at their home together with Jimin. I will fly my way to Singapore tomorrow. His secretary is aware of me, I can simply say that he asked me to pick up some documents. I need your help Tae in securing authorization from your dad about the visit. You also need to ensure that Jimin will not inquire anything to their secretary.

I need your help Jungkook in distracting him, ensuring that he won't look at his phone at all times. If you need to distract him through sex, just do it."

"Are you stupid? I won't do that to Jin."

"I'm just saying the things you can do. Or get his phone, take it away from him. You need to do everything to make sure his secretary won't be able to reach him for 2 weeks before the wedding.

Tae, will you be able to get the authorization tomorrow?"

"Easy."

"Good.

I should be back after a in 3 or 4 days. Don't contact Jin at all and focus only on Jimin, that's for both of you. I will check on Jin once I come back."

"I can't do this."

"We need to expose Jimin to Tae's dad. Once he's expose, we can work on the rest. You also need to make sure, Jungkook, that your family accepts Jin. You can do your original plan of sending the medical records to them but I would advise you to take it personally to them and explain what really happened. If they won't agree with your relationship with Jin, that will be another problem we had to face.

If they would agree with your relationship with Jin, then I guess that's one more problem down.

Tae will accompany you today to your parents' house. Please be honest with them, once and for all."

"We need to tell Jin."

"No, we can't. We need to make Jimin believe, even if it means we'll be hurting Jin. We need to take him away here for a while so that Jimin would not put all the blame on him. We need to make sure he doesn't know anything and that these will just be between the three of us."

"I don't know..." Jungkook said in doubt.

"Just 2 weeks, Jungkook."

He sighed and finally agreed to the plan.

"What do we do first?"

"Go to your parents' house, now. I'll book my flight and start packing my things.

"I'll meet you in 6 days at your house. We should not be seen by Jimin at all cost. He's quite an intelligent person.

"Tell your parents about Jin. Tell them about your plan if they agree in accepting Jin as your future boyfriend. If they don't agree, don't tell them anything, or else, Jimin will be ending this all."

"What will happen to Jin?"

"He'll be hurt. He'll hate us all. That's what will happen." Yoongi said "...but it's better to keep him safe. You don't know what else Jimin can do to him if he'll knew you're in love with him before we bring Jimin down. We need to make sure that he cannot fight before we expose him to everyone."

"I need someone to be with Jin while we do this."

"We'll later think about it."

When Jungkook arrived at their house with Taehyung, he was scared but he got all his daughter's medical records. He is sure about this now. He needs to fight for Jin.

"Kook-ah?" Mrs. Jeon said surprised to see his son. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Eomma.."he said and suddenly hugged her.

"Omo! What happened to you?"

Taehyung just looked at them, almost crying. Mrs. Jeon was like a mother to him when his mother died, more than Ji-hoo, Jimin's mom. He wiped his tears secretly and made sure that he won't be seen by the family.

Mrs. Jeon asked them to go inside first. She called his husband when Jungkook told her that he has something to tell them.

When Mr. Jeon arrived, he saw his family and Taehyung at the living room. He was surprised to see Jungkook. He never visited them.

"what is this about, Jungkook? If you'll ask me to cancel the wedding, I won't. You need to be married and give me an heir."

"You're original heir died." Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were confused by what Jungkook was saying.

"Jimin-ah had an abortion?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

Jungkook shook his head and gave them the record.