Chapter 12

I feel like I am confusing a lot of readers right now. Let me confuse you more. 😜

When Jin was invited again for dinner by Taehyung, he did not expect that it will be on Kim's mansion. It was really big. No wonder Taehyung is so rich.

He hesitated to go down the car since he was thinking about Park Jimin. Tae said he'll also be here tonight since this is where Jimin lives, while Tae opted to leave independently. He said Jimin was quite close to his dad and had also been the reason why he was not surprised when Kim Hyun Bin, Taehyung's dad, opted to make Jimin the CEO of their company. Tae was fine with it even though he was the original heir, but he wants to live his life not worrying about his dad's company.

"Come on, Jin! Aunt Ji-hoo is a great cook!" Tae said which he assumed was referring to Jimin's mom. He opened Jin's door and offered his hand to him.

Jin had no choice but to take the offered hand.

They were welcomed by mutiple people which Tae introduced as their workers.

They went directly to the dining area and Jin's heart beats louder than anyone's voice when he saw the people who were seated at the table.

At the center, someone who Jin assumes to be Kim Hyun Bin, at his right side is probably Jimin's mom as she resembles Jimin's smile, on her right is Jimin and ofcourse beside Jimin was none other than Jungkook! He was supposed to avoid him and here he is on the lion's den.

Jimin was obviously not happy with him being here.

Jungkook was as surprised as he is but he glared at their hands, as he was still being held by Tae. He quickly removed it when he noticed it.

Tae's father and Jimin's mother were obviously very happy and curious to see him.

"When you said you will bring a friend, I didn't know you will bring a very handsome person." Hyun Bin (he assumed) mentioned. "Come take a seat." He mentioned, asking them to sit beside him.

"Let's go." Tae whispered to him.

"He's so gorgeous, Tae! Is he your boyfriend?"

"Aunt!" Tae shyly smiled at his aunt while pulling the chair for Jin.

Great! In front of Park Jimin. Jin thought to himself, mentally rolling his eyes. He can feel Jungkook's stare at him though when he heard Tae introduce him.

"This is Kim Seokjin by the way." Tae said.

"Good evening! I hope I am not disturbing your nice dinner. If only I knew Tae will bring me here, I should've brought something." Jin said bowing his head.

"Nonsense! You're a visitor! Take your seat. I cooked a lot for today since Tae said it should be special." Ji-hoo mentioned. "I'm Kim Ji-hoo and this is my husband, Kim Hyun Bin. It's nice to meet one of Tae's friends, aside from Jungkook." She continued.

"I agree. I hope you'll enjoy the dinner and hoping to regularly see you in our dinner table." Hyun Bin added.

"Thank you, Mr. And Mrs. Kim." He bowed again before taking a seat.

The two are really kind and he wonders how come Jimin was actually different. It seems like the whole family is lovely except for Jimin.

The food were served at them and it felt like he was in a restaurant since every meal was being served instead of them taking from the containers.

"Hm, this is delicious, Tae. Can I ask for more?" He said in a whisper since it looks like he's the only one asking for more.

Tae chuckled and asked the server to give Jin more.

He felt ashamed when all their eyes was on him.

"I'm happy you liked it!" Ji-hoo said. "I especially cooked it for this day."

Jin wiped his side lips and said "It's really delicious, Mrs. Kim! You're a really good cook! I also cook sometimes but I doubt that I can get cook my food as good as this." He said very excited then took a bite again of the food.

Tae was looking at him fondly but he's not the only one. Jimin was obviously irritated as the people at the table were so fond of Jin, especially Jungkook. He decided to break the happiness.

"I heard you are just at home at all times, Seokjin. Are you even earning just being at home?" Jimin asked, being satisfied that he earned everyone's attention.

Of course he had to break the good vibes.

Taehyung and Jungkook glared at Jimin because they absolutely know what he was doing.

"Oh, you don't work, dear?" Ji-hoo asked while Hyun Bin brought down his spoon and was interested on what Jin would say.

Jin prepared himself for this. He brought his fork down and breathe out. He smiled at Ji-hoo and answered "I actually am, Mrs. Kim. I graduated in Seoul National University with full scholarship in Finance Major. After my graduation, I worked under Jung Global Financials. I learned a lot of things from that company but when they have wanted me to join their blooming company in the US, I declined. I wanted to have a solo venture but not like a big company as theirs. I trained their heir, Jung Hoseok, who became now the CEO of the company. After training him, they offered me the CFO post but I declined. I started with stock exchange, learning more about different businesses, and started working from home since. When I felt like I am earning enough for myself, I started working with students and helped a lot of start-up businesses around Seoul. I preferred staying at home as I get to be more productive instead of managing a whole team. Though, I have a team of my own that I also trained, and they are the ones dealing with other people. I only train them and they are on their own after. I earned more on stock exchange and some businesses that I asked my team to manage all around the world now."

Everyone in the room was surprised except at one person who felt like he is so proud of Jin. He is smiling as if he has galaxy in his eyes.

When Jimin looked at him, he became more disappointed and dropped his napkin on the table saying "my stomach is hurting. I don't think I have an appetite. I don't mean to be rude but please excuse me." He then stood up and went outside.

Jungkook and Taehyung just looked at each other, proudly smiling, seeing the reactions of Ji-hoo and Hyun Bin.

Jungkook then excused himself to follow Jimin. He promised a good act to Taehyung anyways.