Chapter 14

Had to divide it in 2 chapters...

"Yoongi, you should clean your house." Jin told his friend when he entered his home. When he looked at his friend, he was more surprised. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked Yoongi who still has beer bottle in his hand.

"You're free to clean up my space." He said drinking again and lying on his couch.

"What is happening to you, Yoongi?" Jin asked going to Yoongi. He took Yoongi's beer bottle. "I'll cook for you and help clean up your house. Please stay here for a while. Take a rest and stop drinking."

Yoongi just followed, he took a rest and fell asleep.

Jin busied himself cleaning Yoongi's house. He texted Hoseok and told him to have their Friday night movie at Yoongi's because it seems like he needed it more than anyone else.

When he was done cooking he woke Yoongi.

"Yoongi-chi, you need to eat first."

Yoongi sat up and was having a really bad headache.

"I hope it was okay with you, I had to work a little earlier so I worked at your office while cooking you a stew. Hoseok and Namjoon will be here later for a movie night. Let's go to your dining area." Jin said pulling Yoongi.

Yoongi just nodded at him.

His friend is so kind. Jin is so innocent. He doesn't deserve any pain the world might bring to him. Yoongi feels so guilty thinking about whatever he did to hurt Jin.

"Jin, I'm sorry."

Jin looked at him, confuse. "Let's go and eat first, Yoongi. We can talk later."

They ate in silence, with Jin looking at Yoongi if he's actually eating his food. He smiled at himself when he saw him finish the whole bowl.

"Hoseok will bring dinner tonight. We can talk while they're still not here or we can just stay at your couch, watching any movie you want. The two will be here in 2 hours anyway, we have time."

"Let's watch. I can't talk right now."

"Sure." Jin just smiled at him.

Yoongi felt his heart just stopped beating with that smile. How can he hurt this person. This special person in his life.

They spent the rest of the day with Jin working on his laptop, watching a RomCom movie that Jin chose and Yoongi just glancing at Jin and then at the movie.

When Hoseok and Namjoon arrived, they had a more lively environment.

Hoseok made Yoongi laugh a lot and Jin was so happy.

After their dinner, Hoseok pulled Jin away from Namjoon and Yoongi.

"You are not okay. This is not just about Yoongi. You need to tell me what's up."

Jin sighed. "I'll visit you tomorrow. Let's make this night about Yoongi for now, he looks so wasted."

"Agree. Just what happened to this man?"

"I also don't know. He won't tell me. I spent my day cleaning up the whole place."

"Weird. He's always the strongest among all of us."

"I wouldn't say the same. We were both scholars at SNU but I know how much he had to go thru worse than I did. He was not supported by his parents that's why he took the opportunity to study in NYU offered by your company. If not for you and Namjoon, I don't think he'll be able to survive it."

"I remember those days. I feel like he thinks he's still a no one up until now, despite of him handling almost the whole US company. Speaking of that, he rejected the offer in the US and said he'll prefer to stay here. Did you have the chance to talk to him about it?"

"Hm, not really. It was his dream to be a CEO. I don't know what changed his mind. But I'm sure he'll talk whenever he can. Let's just be there for him for now."

"Yeah. There must be something more. What time will you meet me tomorrow?"

"Let's meet at the coffee shop at 5pm."

"That is well noted."

•••••••••••••

Jin decided to sleep at Yoongi's house even though his friend insisted that he should go home.

Jin cleaned all the dishes and advised Yoongi that he should just take a shower before he goes to sleep.

When Jin was about to sleep, he checked on Yoongi. He found him sitting on the floor, looking at a picture.

"Yoongi?" He said, opening the door to his room which was slightly opened earlier.

"Hey, Jin." Yoongi said wiping his tears with his hand.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jin asked, taking a seat beside Yoongi.

"Yes. Sorry, I should not have bothered you like this." He said, avoiding Jin's gaze.

Jin let him but his attention was suddenly averted to the picture that Yoongi was holding. There are two people in the picture, one was Yoongi but the other one looks like...

"Park Jimin..." he whispered.

Yoongi was surprised and that was when he realized that he was still holding the picture.

"You knew Jimin? You were crying for him?" Jin asked in a whisper.

"Jin..."

"You knew Jimin and Jungkook all along?" He asked in disbelief.

"Jin, listen to me."

Jin breathe out. "I will listen to you, Min Yoongi. Explain yourself."

Yoongi sighed and looked at the picture again. "I knew Jimin since we were children. We both grew up in Daegu before they moved to Seoul. They were not rich. They don't have the same things they do now..."