Chapter 27 🔞

Last smut chapter for now... next chapters will be back to the story.

It's already 6 in the morning and they've been doing it for a long hours already. He is not sure how to stop the moment he got Jin's approval.

Jin was fast asleep now and he's sure that he won't wake up until late in the afternoon. He was able to convince Jin not to work today and just to stay with him the whole day.

He was looking at Jin... his Jinnie... his Seokkie... his forever love. He is sure when he came back that he'll look for him. What a surprise for him to know that he is his neighbor and now, he is here, on his bed.

He kissed his forehead and whispered "i love you" to him before falling asleep.

••••••••••

"Jinnie..."

Jin heard whispers but his body is too tired to even open his eyes. He just hummed in response.

"It's already 2 pm, baby." Jungkook said.

As if not hearing anything, Jin just turned his back on Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled by the action but did not give up. He layed down beside Jin and started hugging Jin who's all naked still. By the action, Jin seemed to drifted more in his sleep when Jungkook heard him snore again.

Jungkook removed his shirt and boxers and started touching Jin, not surprised that his cock is half-hard already. He started playing with his rim. He still feels like there's dry cum inside when he started inserting a part of his finger inside.

His cock grew harder by the thought and started inserting his middle finger inside. Jin started moaning but he was still asleep. Jungkook inserted another finger and Jin's moans started to get louder.

He started scissoring his inside feeling like he'll explode anytime just by feeling how tight Jin is despite of them doing it multiple times yesterday.

"Kook..." Jin said but still with closed eyes. Jungkook is happy that he's the person Jin is dreaming about.

"Yes, baby?"

"Hmmm" was all the answer he received.

He smiled at him and just inserted another finger to prep Jin. This is not his intention at all when he came inside the room. He was just about to wake Jin up because he already cooked a food for him. Now, he is sure that the food will get cold.

"Tell me what you want... Jinnie..."

"Hmmm..."

Jungkook wants him to be awake when he takes him again so he just fingered Jin. His fingers started hitting his prostate and that's when Jin's moans had been louder. He is sure he'll be awake anytime now.

Jungkook's supporting his head with his elbow, watching Jin frown and be absorbed in his pleasure while asleep.

Jin slowly opened his eyes and moaned more. He saw Jungkook above him with a smile.

"Kookie... hmmm..." he said seeing Jungkook. He bit his lip to control his moans but Jungkook had been excited seeing him bit his lip in full pleasure. He pulled out fingers and kissed Jin while he aligned his cock inside Jin's hole. "Aaaahhh kookie..." Jin said in surprised and suddenly pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes Jinnie baby?"

"Cock.... big..." he said with his mind still in daze.

"I know baby..." jungkook said, kissing the tears from Jin's cheeks.

Jin did not know that this is the best way to wake up not until Jungkook did it.

He kissed Jungkook again to control his moans and Jungkook started thrusting quicker and harder.

"Y-yess... fuck... yes, more, Jungkook."

Jungkook gave him more and both exploded after few more minutes.

He pecked Jin's lips and Jin smiled at him.

"I'm already sore and not sure now how to walk." Jin said changing his smile to a pout.

"You didn't want to wake up and now you are awake." Jungkook answered pecking his lips again.

When Jungkook pulled out, Jin felt his cum oozing outside his rim. "I'm sticky now."

"Do you want to take a shower? I can shower again." Jungkook said kissing his shoulders.

Jin looked at him frowning then pushed him lightly using his elbow. "I know what you are planning. Get off me!" He said.

He tried sitting up but felt like his whole body is sore. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"You're too rough on me!" He answered.

"You liked it!" Jungkook answered in defense. "Let me help you."

"No! Stay at your place. Don't come near me, perv!"

Jungkook raised his hand and just laughed at Jin who looks so cute pouting and walking naked towards the bathroom. He feels like he's getting hard again just seeing Jin but he's controlling himself.

"Wear your clothes! You're getting hard again!" Jin said throwing Jungkook's clothes on him.

Jungkook chuckled while wearing his clothes.

He was never this attracted to anyone. That is why he is also not sure how come he felt to take Jin multiple times the first time they have met. But when he came back to Seoul, that's when he realized the truth behind his attraction to Jin. When you do it with someone you love, you'll never get tired at all.

Jin is perfect in every way and he won't let anyone touch him the way he does. He wrecked him for him and him alone. He'll fix everything.

He dialed Tae's number and moved to the next room to make sure that Jin won't hear him.