Chapter 26 🔞

"Fuck... Jungkook, you're so big!" Jin said bouncing on Jungkook's cock.

After making out again at the living room, they grew harder again and Jungkook suddenly brought him to the bedroom and made him cum by eating his ass. When he thought it's the end of it, Jungkook started fingering him.

Jungkook made him cum multiple times that he lost count already.

But Jungkook is not yet done with him. Jungkook obviously controlled himself from cumming when he came three times already.

"I told you I will wreck you!" Jungkook said letting him bounce on his cock while he played on his nipples. He knows how sensitive Jin is and that made him jump more on his cock.

Jungkook started licking one of his nipples as if he's the thirtiest man ever. He started biting them, too, sending different sensations to Jin.

Jin holding on to Jungkook's shoulder, while bouncing, was leaving scratches all over Jungkook's naked body. Whatever he can touch. He's feeling all sensations.

"F-fuck..." he said lolling his tongue and drooling as if he's so addicted to the cock he is bouncing on.

"Jin you can do better... bounce faster baby..." jungkook instructed and Jin did just that while Jungkook was pinching his nipples and smirking at him. "You're mine... just mine..." he said leaving marks on his neck wherever space he still can.

Jin just bounced faster and faster. When he's already near Jungkook felt his walls twitching around his cock and after few more minutes he exploded between them.

"God you're fucking hot, Jinnie..." Jungkook said getting some of his cum through his fingers and tasting it. Jin twitched again by the action of Jungkook and he moaned. Jungkook kissed him suddenly and let him taste himself.

Suddenly their positions were changed and Jungkook was now hovering above him, bending Jin's knees close to his chest.

"Now be a good boy and take all my cum..." Jungkook said and with that he started moving above Jin.

"Jungkook!!!! Daddy!!! Aaaahhhhhh more please..."

Jin was just shouting and moaning by Jungkook's action because he became harder. His thrust are faster and deeper.

"Yes, baby... daddy will give you more."

"Yes yessss... oh fuck.."

"Jinnie baby... you're still so tight..." he said still pushing inside Jin. He looked at Jin's stomach and he saw his cock almost bulging inside, he smirked and took Jin's hand to touch the bulge.

Jin's eyes widened and twitched by the feeling.

"Feel that, Jinnie?"

Jin just nodded and started moaning again.

Jungkook's thrusts were harder and deeper than earlier, triggering Jin's prostrate. He felt like Jin was about to release again when his walls started twitching again.

He smirked and whispered down to him. "Cum with me baby.."

Jin just nodded and after few more thrusts, both of them came. He felt Jungkook's warm cum inside of him while Jungkook was starting slowly.

"So warm..." he said dreamily. Smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook laid down over him, still not pulling out, making sure to give all his cum inside Jin's. He kissed the sides of Jin's neck and shoulders.

"Let's take a bath baby? We're both sticky now." Jungkook suggested.

"Can't..." Jin just said. Confused, Jungkook looked at him. Jin's eyes were closed and he is sure that he's about to sleep, which is a no-no for Jungkook.