Chapter 24

*******************
*2 months Later *
*******************

E L S A

Elsa yawned and stretch her arms. then she rubbed her eyes.

"You really need to stop being like this" Punzie told her

"What?" She asked looking puzzled.

"Lad! Dont pretend you dont know" Merida said.

Elsa sighed and look at her two friends. "I know"

"I just needed the distraction.. You know to not think about that" she looked down at the floor.

Punzie run toward elsa and face her "you need to say something to Jack.. Elsa!! 2 months have passed i think you're ready"

Elsa groaned "I know.. I'll find the right time"

Her two friends look at each other the grinned widely "oh we have a plan"

.....

"Jack!!" Elsa heard a girl's voice she look at her. The girl had brown long curly hair called and go to jack.

Jack ignored the girl with brown long curly hair and walk straight, he hasnt notice elsa yet. Though jack has kept his distance with elsa because he respect her decision he'll wait until she is ready. Dont worry they are still friends, Best of friends, Well with mutual feelings for each other.

Elsa saw the girl with brown long curly hair run to catch jack.

"Jackie! Wait for me"

Jackie elsa rolled her eyes. She decided to pretend she didnt see anything and walk to her locker.

"Elsa!" She heard Jack called her.

Now. She felt jack near her. When she is going to turn to look at him

"Jackie!!" The girl awhile ago called again panting "dont leave me"

Elsa change her mind and didnt turn around to look at him then rolled her eyes again. She know that the girl is clinging to jack's arm right now.

I can feel it and my guts isnt wrong
Although she is feeling pissed and anguish. She didnt let it show.

Whatever she groaned

"Hartlyn!" jack exclaim his voice is irritated "stop it.. Dont follow me"

A slight smile appear on elsa's face.

That's my Jack

she cant help but to giggled. But she covered it by slamming her locker door. Then ignore jack and hartlyn. She walked away from them.

"Elsa! Elsa! Elsa" Jack called her repeatedly. She didnt stop walking her eyesbrows are twitching.

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down elsa.

"Jackie poo! Stop chasing her. I'm here" The girl with brown long curly wave hair, Hartlyn, said.

Calm down

"What no" jack disagree then called elsa again "Wait Elsa!"

Calm down

"But jackiepoo i like you"

Calm dow-
What?

She likes him

This is really pissing elsa. She doesnt know why.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What is this feeling?

_____
A/N:
Hmm. What is elsa feeling?

I hope you like it

Thank you for all the votes and comments!
Woohoo thank you for 3K views and 264votes!!
Love lots