Chapter 1

E L S A

Did you ever feel that you're missing something? That everybody has that one thing you're so curious about?

I..

never knew what love feels. Like i'm missing out big time in this world.

"Jack!!"
And that's me yelling at the the most idiot guy i ever known.

"W-what did you say you did?" I ask with disbelief

"I broke up with Tooth" jack plainly said. My eyes widen, the thing is he isn't even sad! I mean..

"Why is that you're not sad!" I exclaim

He sigh "I dont love her elsa.. But! On the other hand, we're still friends"

"And besides, i dont even know what its like to love someone"  jack sounded sad. 

I sighed. "I know. I feel you"

He chuckled "oh yeah.. We're in this together huh els"

I forced a smile. "But jack. Tooth is a nice girl. Fun, caring and kind. I thought that was your ideal woman?"

He laugh "i guess, but it just doesnt work out. My heart doesnt beats crazy when i'm with her. I dont love her"

I sighed again.

Love? I'm really curious how that feels. Is it a good feeling? Ifrowned. I glance at jack. Him and I are the same, we dont know what it feels like to love someone except our family and friends of course, we love them.

The love i'm talking about is...

The romantic kind of love. 

He's finding that out by trying to date different girls that confess to him, as you know jack is a popular guy so much girls confess to him.

Lucky bastard. I glared at him

"What?" Jack questions

Well can't say i'm different. I sigh. They say i'm popular but I dont need popularity i just wanna fit in. Some Guys confess to me too, But i reject them politely. For me, falling in love will come at a right time.

"You know? sometimes I hate you dating girls then you just dump them after" I said. But instead of him being sad, He is smirking!!

I rolled my eyes at him

"But you cant hate me elsa"

He's right though. That i cant hate him

"If you're not my best friend i totally would hate you! I'm being honest here!" I glared

He acted hurt then hug me. "I'm lucky to have you as my best friend" he whispered in my ear.

"Dont sweet talk me frost" I said a little upset "and i'm not lucky to have you as mine"

"What did you say Els?"

"I said i'm not lu---" he tickle me "HAHAHA JACK STOP TICK--- HAHA!!" i cant stop laughing

"Not stopping until you say jack is the most handsome, bestest friend i ever have and i'm super lucky to have him!" He playfully said he has that mischevious smile of his.

"I will not--- HAHAHA say that!!" He continue to tickle me

"Okay okay haha stop tick-- hhaha me! I WILL SAY IT!!" He stop and raise his hand as if surrendering

I took a Deep breath, wipe my tears of laughter "Jack is the most handsome, bestest friend i ever have and i'm SUPERRRR lucky to have him!" I yelled then glared at him "happy?"

"Yup!" Popping the P then He grinned. I just rolled my eyes

"Just you wait.. I will soon have my revenge!" *evil laugh* We stared at each other then we burst out laughing. "that sounded weird! Els dont do that again!" He's still laughing "i admit i'm bad at it!" I pouted

"Okay you're bad but it's cute though!" He patted my head. I blush but look away for jack not to notice

"Anyway Jack lets go home now! It's getting dark" did i forgot to say we're at the park. Sometimes we have a walk, talk and maybe cool off. I smile.

"Come on. lets go!" Jack said. "Why are you smiling?" Jack raised his eyebrow

"Nothing!" i said and chuckled. oh! By the way jack and I are neighbors. We have an apartment next to each other. Of course, anna and i share room and jack have the room all by himself.

We usually just talk at the stairs at our apartment.

"Come on Els. Tell me" jack have that puppydog eyes. He knew that i cant say no to that. But NOT this time.

"Nothing~ i'm not gonna tell you no matter what happens" I said sticking my tongue out and walked backward. "Why you--" he cut his sentense "Els! Watch out!"

"Why wh-wha---" then i trip on something i think it was a bottle. Stupid bottle. I saw jack run to me to catch me before i fall. But instead we both fell and now I am on top of him.

"Ah... S-sorry jack and thanks for catching me" i use my hand to support me and now i'm face to face to jack. We are having a staring contest right now. If we're a couple we probably have kissed. I thought but quickly shook my head.

"Haha but instead of catching you, we both fell" he chuckled.

"Hey Els get off of me"

"No~ i dont want to" i fell on top of him again and snuggled to him. "It's so comfortable here" i tease playfully.

"Ugh. You're heavy"

"What did you say" I glared at him still not standing up. "What you said hurt me, so as punishment i'm not gonna get off of you!" I giggled

"W-what get off!" He shakes me but i hug him tightly.

"No! Until you say sorry" I stick my tongue out

"Alright alright sorry i'm begging you to get off of me! Please? This is embarrasing" He blush and begged. I giggled it's so much fun to tease him.

"As you wish master" i giggled again. Then i stand up and reach out a hand to help him get up. "Here" he hold my hand and got up.

"Now i'm you're master?" He smirk. Oho he has something in mind. But i still got along. I giggles "yes master"

"Then i order you to dance like crazy like now"

"As requested master" i bow then dance like a monkey. Jack laugh so hard

"Stop! Haha okay that's enough haha" we both laugh. We had a fun day.

.......

We arrived at our apartment.

"Come on lets sleep already. I'm tired" i yawned, and stretch my arms up.

"Hey elsa, let me lift you up bridal style" He has that mischevious smile of his