Chapter 30

J A C K

"Can i talk to you?"
Elsa nodded.

He glance around the room "Not here"

"Come on!" Jack gave a hand for elsa to hold. She bits her lower lip, smilling and grabbed it. He pulled her up.

Jack smiled mischeviously.
And then he ran outside holding her hand, making her ran too laughing.

.....

Outside of the apartment..

He is still holding elsa's hand. She looked at her hand in his.

"Uh jack"

He looked at her and hummed.

"M-my hand" she blush

Jack looked at their hand, blushed too but still didnt let go. He look away then slowly intertwined his hand with hers.

"lets stay like this for a while longer"

Her lips curved into a smile.

......

"Where are we going?" Elsa asked him

"You'll see" he grinned at her.

......

They arrived at the destination.

"The park" elsa looked around.

Jack hummed. "Lets sit on the swing?"

She nodded.

They walked to the swing then sat down, Rocking it back and fort.

Silence. No one was saying anything. The sound of the wind is the only one heard. The wind is blowing their hair.

Jack looked at elsa. Who is putting a strands of her hair behind her ear, cause of the wind.

One word to describe her.
Beautiful

"Uh. So? What do you want to talk about?" Elsa started.

"I love you" he blurted out.

She was startled but then her eyes soften and a smile was form "i know"

"So.. U-uh elsa-" he began feeling a little nervous, rubbing his nape.

"I love you"

"What?" He asked wide eye.

Elsa smiled at him. "I love you

"I'm ready Jack"

Silence once again filled the air. Jack is paralyze, he cant seem to believe what he had heard.

Is this a dream?

If it is.

Please Dont wake me up

He pinched his own cheeks hard. "Ouch" he touched his hurting cheeks, rubbing it gently.

"What are you doing jack" elsa gasped worriedly, stood up and go closer to him.

"I'm not dreaming" he trailed off, Stunned.

Elsa giggled "of course you're not" she grabbed a hold of jack's hand and put it on her chest, where her heart is located.

Fast.

Her heart beat is so fast

Like mine.

"I cant believe it.. "

"You love me elsa.. And you're ready"

Elsa nodded, smilling.

She's ready

E L S A

"This is the happiest day of my life!" He chuckled and stood up, then hugged elsa.

He pulled her up with his arm around her legs and the other around her back, bridal style then spin her around.. Elsa's arm are around his neck both of them laughing. Then he ran, showing her off to the people who are walking randomly at the park.

"SHE LOVES ME!"

"HEY! SHE JUST TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME!"

"KID! KID! SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME!!"

"ELSA LOVES ME!"

"AND SHE'S READY!"

"ELSA ARENDALLE LOVES ME!"

Jack shouted, smilling widely and laughing.

He is such an idiot

My idiot

Elsa giggled at his childness. "Stop it jack"

"Fudge! Fudge! Fudge!" He slide down to sit still elsa in his arms. "You made me the happiest man alive"

Elsa smack a quick kiss on his lips. "And you made me the happiest girl"

"Now put me down jack"

He chuckled then he gently put her down, her shoes first touch the ground.

Jack gently grabbed a hold of her hand and put it on his chest, where his heart is beating unusually fast.

"Elsa" he looked into her eyes. "This heart belongs to you"

"Please.. Take care of it"

Elsa tiptoe and lightly brush her lips to his "i will.. And you take care of mine" she kissed his cheek. "Thank you for waiting for me" she muttered looking straight into his striking blue eyes.

They are gazing into each others eyes.

"Elsa.. Be my girlfriend?"

"Yes jack.. I will"

Jack hugged her and pulled her up, making her lean down her head closer to him. (A/N: like in the picture)

"Yes!! Wohooo!"

"I love you. I love you. I love you" they brushed noses. Elsa giggled "i love you too"

"I just love you so much elsa"

Then the both of them slowly closed their eyes, leaning closer and closer. They closed the gap between them. Pressing their lips together, Feeling each others love through their kiss. The spark they felt when they connected. It was just magical. This day is magical.

They felt the snow falls. They stopped their kiss and looked at it with awe.

Then both laughed and kissed again.

This day they will never forget.

It is embedded on their heart and soul forever and ever.

"Love you yesterday, love you still, always have and always will"

THE END

( epilogue next! Read it :D )

___
A/N:
I hope you felt it! Last chapter guys! I'm sad. :(

Thank you for supporting me! Love yah! You know who you are xx
You guys are the reason this book continues.

Thank you for all the

votes!

and

comments!

Love lots!