Chapter 19

This chapter is for you awesome guys who love this story! <3

J A C K

We walked to school together. Jack's hand brushed elsa's. He took it away immediately. So elsa wouldnt be weirded out.

She knew i love her. So maybe i can..

He glance at her. She looks sad.

I wonder why?

He stared at her hand. He cant resist the urge so he touched the back of his hand with elsa's. Brushing his hand with hers. Well the back. But still.

He glance at at her once more. he saw her smiled and her face flush.

He took this as a good sign.

He slowly touched her hand. Traveling it to hold hers. He looked at elsa for any hint that she doesnt want him to touch her.

But no.

She didnt take her hand away from him.

So..

He did what his heart and mind tell him.

He holds elsa's hand. Squeezes it. And look away grinning blushing happily.

He gasp. Hold his breathe. His eyes rounded..

SHE SQUEEZES BACK!

He glances at her. He cant believe this is happening.

Crud. Damn. Shit.

I'm so happy..

I'm holding her hand. I'M HOLDING ELSA'S HAND!

He wanna yell to all the people all over the world!

How this single girl..

.. can make him crazy. Go crazy for her. Just small things she did makes him overwhelmed.

His smile is so wide. His eyes sparkles with joy. Grinning like an idiot.

But he didnt care what people will say or think. They can say anything they want. But what's important for jack is this moment. This present time. The time he spends with elsa.

I hope time will stop. So this moment wouldnt end.

.....

"Present is a gift.. That's why it's called present" (a/n: quote from kung fu panda)

I'll cherished this gift for me forever.

.....

Time skip

"Hey elsa.. Wanna go to my house? My lil' brother, Hiro wanna see yo-" tadashi said to elsa.

Jack wristled elsa in a hug from behind. She gasp.

"I miss you" he whispered huskily to elsa's ear.

She blushed. Then He glared at tadashi.

"Let go jack" elsa told him. He was sad to let go. But did it. Because elsa's not his girlfriend..

Yet.

He shrugged.

"Are you a couple now?" Tadashi asked elsa. Eyes widen. A hint of sadness.

I knew it. He wants elsa too.. He wants her back

Before elsa can answer. "Yes" Jack said to him.

"W-what? No" elsa denied. "He's not my boyfriend"

"Yet" jack added. He put his hands on his jacket pocket.

Elsa rolled her eyes while smilling. Jack smirk at her.

"Anyway.. I would love to tadashi"

What? She will go to his house?

Jack was dumbfounded. No. No. No.

"Elsa" he said to elsa sadly. Elsa hummed. She's excited to see tadashi's brother.

"Nevermind" he rubbed his neck.

I'll forgive this one. She wanna see his brother. There's nothing wrong with that. And she's happy. I want to let her always be happy.

I trust her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But i'm still jealous.

_____
A/N:
Elsa or jack pov? Or other? Maybe you want to see tadashi pov? Or anna? Or maybe hiro? Tell me.. so i can write the next chapter thanks! :3

I love jealous jack. He's so cute.

Dont worry elsa will get jealous too. But i dont know what chapter. Soon soon. Do you want a jealous elsa? *wiggle eyebrows*

Thank you for the votes and comments!
Love lots

Check out Pretend Lovers (jelsa) too. Thanks. <3

-------
Thank you for 2.06k read and 161 votes! Ohmygosh! Thanks.