Chapter 5

E L S A

"Jack!" I yelled. Jack pulled me to a nearby alley and pinned me to the wall. I look at him.

He's angry. "Jack? Why ar--"

"Who is he els?" He said really seriously

"who--"

"You know who i'm talking about!" he yelled and punch his fist to the wall

"T-tadashi? H-he's a friend"

"A friend who kissed your cheek and hug you really tight?"

I blush and look away " i-its just b-become a habit.. We are--"

"What!? Elsa?" "Tell me!"

i closed my eyes Trying not to let any tears fall. "It hurts" jack gripped my wrist tighter.

"You're scaring me jack"

"You're dating him? And i.. I.." He said in disbelief

I remained silent.

"So you are els?" He said in a sad tone

"No!!" I exclaimed. He fliched and look at me with hope is his ocean blue eyes. "N-no" i stammered "... Maybe... I mean we did date but that was in the past!" I look at him straight in the eyes.

He leaned in closer and rest his head in my shoulder. His gripped on my wrist loosen but i'm still pinned in this wall.

"Elsa" he said in a whisper

"Why didnt you tell me?" I felt him sigh from relieved? I remained silent

"Elsa?" Jack look at me in the eyes while i looked down and focus on my shoes.

"Elsa?" He said in a panic and getting out of his grip i put my hand in my face and continue crying.

"Why?" He lifted my face.

"Did i scared you that.. Much?" He said with sadness in his eyes.

"S-sorry" he said sadly and ruffled his hair. "Sorry Els" He said apologicly and facepalmed. "I'm really sorry" he slowly sat down. I looked at him and wipe my tears away. I shook my head.

"J-Just dont do it a-again" i force a smiled and put a hand out to let him hold. He look at my hand for a second

"Elsa" jack reach to touch my hand and.. caress it? with his thumb. Deep in thought

"Jack what are you doing?" I tilted my head in confusion. He startled and look in my eyes and look back at my hand again. Then suddenly he did something that made my eyes widen.

He... suddenly kissed the back of my hand.

"J-jack?" Shock is still written in my face. He smirk and kissed the back of my hand again and again and... AGAIN! I was really stunned. What is he doing? My heart stopped then beats like crazy. Jack turned away, i saw him faceplaming.

"Ahhh my face elsa!" He said frustation and face me. "Dont do that" and pointed at me.

"I.. I.." I'm still stunned by what jack did. I cant think straight.

"Dont deny it els! You did this to me" i stared at him then i suddenly came to my senses.