Chapter 23

Tadashi finally let his feelings out. Even though he loves elsa, He let her go. He didnt try to do anything to win her because Like jack he also wanted her to be happy. That now, elsa had finally felt what love is through Jack.. Not him.

Tadashi and elsa still remained friends. Time will only heal tadashi's heart. But he will continue to be friends with the one he loves now. And maybe someday he will totally move on, love elsa only as a friend and maybe he will also find his destined one.

But.. As for now. It's enough for him to watch elsa.

.

Atleast that.. he is allowed.

E L S A

"Elsa!" A male voice called her.

Oh no. I cant. I cant.

Not now.

Jack

She run away.

"Wait!" Jack shouted.

...
Next day and the next day and the next day...

She continue to avoid jack. Whenever he asked something from elsa . She makes an excuse. Whenever jack is near she ran away.

"Elsa!" Jack called her. Before she had the chance to run "wait" jack had grabbed her wrist preventing her to run.

He pulled elsa in a hug. "I miss you" he whispered to her. "So much"

"talk to me elsa" he begged her.

Still holding her wrist. He Let go of their hug. "W-Why are you avoiding me?"

"And Is it true what you just.. The other day that you love m-" he stopped

Elsa cant look at jack. She's looking at the floor

"Elsa?"

"you were right" she whispered ignoring what jack had asked her.. but jack didnt hear her. Her voice was too low.

"What?" He questioned her

Elsa finally looked at jack "I said you were right Jack!" tears fall from her eyes.

"Hey hey" jack hugged elsa "what happened?" Tightly

She punched Jack's chest trying to get free from him "you were right.. You were right" they slowly slide down.

"Calm down.. Okay? I'm Right about what?" He asked looking puzzled

She looked at jack sobbing "tadashi loves me"

Jack flinch uncomfortable with the subject "and.. You?" He waited for her to answer "do you?"

"No. I rejected him.. And H-He knows i love someone else" she looked at jack

Jack frowned "so do i-"

"It's you Jack"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you Jack"

Jack eyes widen and he slowly closed his eyes thinking. Believe me, all he wanted is to jump from happiness but he cant. Not when elsa's like this.

He stood up and pulled elsa in the nearest janitor's room. He locked the door behind him. And faced elsa. He slowly wiped her tears with his thumb.

"I'm guessing you're not ready?" Jack sadly asked. Elsa nodded.

"Elsa.. I told you this already.. I'm gonna tell you again." He sighed

"I love you and i'm willing to wait for you" he kissed elsa forehead. "Do you understand?"

Elsa suddenly hugged jack "i know" she snuggled in his chest "I'm sorry...And.. thank you"

Jack raised elsa chin up. He kissed elsa right eye and then the left eyes. He force a smile and looked at elsa's stunning blue eyes.

They stared at each other.

"Can I?" He asked her permission. Elsa slowly nodded.

He leaned closer to elsa. They both slowly closed their eyes. Then jack pressed his lips to hers. Kissing elsa gently and slowly full of love.

He broke from their kiss "I love you Elsa"

"Tell me when you're ready.. I'm waiting for you"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elsa nodded again
"I love you too... Jack"

_____
*please read*
A/N:
I really want to let you all know that.. All your comments and votes makes me happy. It Makes me really want to continue updating this book. I'm really grateful. Thank you so much!

Mostly this people:
Frozenheart10947 845jelsa-respect _Jack_and_Elsa_ season123 @JELSADIAMONDS shainnnahblood
Love yah guysss. You are the reason this book continuesss. *group hug!*

And to the other too who comment and vote. Thank you thank you!

I hope you like this chapter.
Love lots.