Chapter 18

_Jack_and_Elsa_ season123 your comment on chapter 17 made me so happy! So thank you for loving this story! <3 this is for you DOUBLE UPDATE! I hope you'll like this chapter too.
-----

"3 words and 8 letters is all i need to hear from you"

.

.

.

E L S A

I Love You

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I never thought i'll feel this way about anyone. After that intenst kiss. Her mind cant seem to think straight.

She touched her rosy lips.

I cant believed i loved that kiss. His lips. His soft lips. That minty gum taste.

I wouldnt mind doing it again.

Her face turns red.

My once bestfriend. Still am. Turned me into this..

A girl who cant deny her own feeling anymore. How can i say i dont?

When now that i look at him from this far. THIS FAR. I'm not even besides him.

Looking at him. Waiting for me.

The overflowing feelings came into her. A feeling where you cant move, a moment where everything arounds you stop. A vision of the future. Fast motion.

She cant move. She didnt even realized she' holding her breathe. Her legs cant seem to support her.

My legs are gelly. I cant believe i let my feelings go this far.

What will i say? How will i act? How did i even act before?

Heart beating so fast. Holding her breathe. She cant believe she will hate her own legs.

Stupid legs. Just walk! Walk!

Jack turned and looked at her. His smile widen.

"Elsa!!" He raised his hand up and wave.

Deep breathe.. deep breathe..

She chanted.

She moved her own legs and go to jack.

"Hi" elsa said. Wow. Good going. All you have to say is hi. She mentally yelled herself

Fudge

"Wow.." Jack stared at her. Jaw drop.

"W-what?"

Did i have something on my face?

"You're really beautiful"

They blush.

Jack rubbed his nape. "E-els? Can i ask you a favor?"

"Y-Yeah.."

Why didnt i notice him before? I knew he is handsome. But this close to him. Seeing his face this close. striking blue eyes, His skin is pale but has somewhat of a blush to it. I always see him this close. I mean he's my bestfriend. So why did i just notice it.. Now?

How handsome, goodlooking he is. And this guy is Patiently waiting for me to love him back.

She was snapped out of her own daydream when jack called her attention.

"Elsa!!!!" Jack called her.

"H-huh? What?"

Jack chuckled "you didnt just enter your own little world"

"Uh.. S-Sorry" she looked at her own feet. As she remembered something She looked up to jack fast. "What did you just say before i zoned out?"

Jack flich and ruffles his silvery-white hair. Looking away and blush "i said.. can i hug you?"

She looked at jack. Stared at him. She doesnt know what to say. Like her tongue disappear.

Jack shifted her eyes and glance at her. Blushing. He notice her stared at him.. Doesnt say anything. So he look at her quickly and gesture both of hand. Waving it. "I mean! You dont have to. If you dont want it" he panic.

Elsa is shaking. Looking down at her feet.

Happy. She's really happy.

"No. No. No" jack panic "i'm sorry els! Just forg-"

"Yes" elsa looked up at him. Staring at his striking blue eyes.

Jack stopped "What?" Dumbstruck.

Elsa looked away. Her face flushed "yes jack.. Y-you can hug me"

"R-really?" Jack exclaimed. He cant believe elsa just agreed.

She nodded.

Jack jumped up. "Wooohooo!" He dances happily.

Elsa giggled.

He dance a happy dance going around elsa then behind her.

"Thank you els!" He pulled elsa in a hug. He hugged her from behind. Her back is on jack chest. He hugged tightly "thank you" he whispered in her ears.

Damn.. Now my ears is blushing too.

She didnt notice she had a smile. A smile of being inlove.

I cant deny it anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love jack.

______
*read please*
A/n:
I wanna thank all of you guys who comment and vote this story! You know who you guys are! I love yah guys! *sniff* i'm really happy you love this story. If you arent there to support this story.. I wouldnt have the will to continue. Because i thought this story isnt good. :(

But i was wrong.. So thank you so much! :D

I hope you continue to read this story!

Oh and if you dont mind.. Check out my other story.
"Pretend Lovers (jelsa)" - this one doesnt start with sweet moment. But it will eventually.. I hope you'll read it too.

Love lots!