Chapter 17

J A C K

Something triggered inside of him. Heartbeats that's gonna explode. His love for her is so overwhelming. A spark, that's what they have when their lips connected. Magic spreading throughtout his body.

I love this girl so so much.

Jack stared into elsa's eyes intenstly. Forehead touch with hers.

"Jack i-"

Jack kissed elsa's right cheeks. Then her left cheek, then at the edge of her lip. Her jaw line. Her cute little nose.

"I-"

"Hush"

He kissed her forehead. "I... I-I dont wanna hear it elsa" he trailed off with an husky voice any girl will die for.

"I-I'm willing to wait for you.. " He touched his nose with hers. Rubbing it gently. She giggled. Jack smiled at her "Until the day you'll love me" Elsa blushed

"The day you'll say i love you too" he pulled elsa in a hug.

.

.

.

.

"So please.. Tell me until then"

....

"Bye elsa" he raised his hand up.

"Bye" she whispered queitly still blushing.

Jack chuckled at her "so adorable"

Elsa looked up and her face flushed. He wink at her. That made her blush more. "Love you!"

Then he runs off.

When he was going to his apartment room that is next to elsa's apartment.

"Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!!" He fist bumped the air.

"I'm so happy!" He dances around.

We kissed. Well, i kissed her but she kissed back! SHE KISSED BACK I cant believe SHE KISSED ME BACK!!

I can die now. He joked laughing.

As long as i'm with you elsa.. I cant wish for other more.

He smiled widely reaching his eyes. A Smile that cant be remove.
He opened his door and goes inside.

He touched his lips. And whispered to himself

She's the one.

.

.

.

My love.

.

.

My life

.

.

.

Elsa, I love you.

Jack can see the future. A future where elsa is included. Everything is fast forward. He wants to spend all his life with her. Love her everyday. Kiss, hug, Cuddle, Surprise, tell her she's so beautiful every single day. He wants to experience all with her.

For jack a slow motion is only a crush. While in fast motion is love. A love where he want to spend the rest of his life with a girl.

A girl

Whose Name is..

.

.

Elsa Arendalle

Now the only thing that will complete his world is a single ..

3 words and 8 letters
.

.

.

I LOVE YOU
From elsa.

_____
A/N:
Just say i love you already! Elsa!
Squeeeeeee! Jack's happy. I'm happy. Elsa's- *beeeep* line break"

I'm sorry for not letting elsa finish her sentence *evil laugh*
I'll do elsa's pov for you guys next chapter to know what happened to her after that kiss and confession.

Hope you love this chapter as much as i did.

Thank you for all the votes and comments!! *fly to you and hug and kiss you guys!*

Love lots!