Chapter 26

E L S A
Elsa looked at the paper that was toss from jack. Unfold it.

i love you! dont ignore me.
Please miss beautiful elsa in the world?
P.s Just admit you were jealous.

She giggled and looked at jack who had a smirk place on his lips and wink at her.

She wrote only on one condition. Kiss me-

.

.

.

Elsa turns red and bit her lower lips.

I didnt just wrote that

She risked a glance at jack. Then quickly look back at the paper.
She erase it. Realizing what she had wrote.

Then she wrote
only on one condition. Say what you are really feeling about Hartlyn.
P.s no i was not jealous

She toss the paper back to jack. Jack unfold it. While reading it he frowned and looked at elsa with a are you serious face. She looked away.

I cant help it.

It took awhile before the paper was toss back to her.

Hartlyn is pretty but you're more beautiful. Yes the boys likes her. But look at you everyday i'm jealous of the boys coming near you. I wanna punch them and say you're mine. But no. I cant because you're not mine yet. And i respect your decision. But hartlyn i dont care how much boys come near her. For the love of- how many time will i say it that YOU ARE MY ONE & ONLY! My eyes only sees you! I mean it!

P.s you really are Jealous.
You're really adorable. xx

Wow that was long. Elsa cant help to giggle.

I kind of think this is like a love letter. She shrugged.

She then wrote alright. I believe you! That was long, Jack frost wrote something long. I cant believe it! Haha. I'm really thinking it was like a love letter. Can i keep this after?

P.s okay! Okay! I was jealous. Happy now?

She toss it back again to jack. Jack stare at it and unfold it. After his eyes scan what she had wrote he smirk and look at elsa and chuckled not loudly. And still luckily their teacher hasnt notice. Jack then started to write again. Then he toss it again to elsa.

She unfold it.

Believe it. It's only for you! You want love letter? I can give it to you as many as you want that is if we became a couple. Hmmm. I was thinking of keeping it too. But you want it so yes you can keep it.

P.s yes! ELSA WAS JEALOUS!!!!! Wohooo.
Hey. Do.. you.. still love me?

Thud

Elsa fell out of her chair. Eyes widen. All of her classmates turned to look at her. Then the class burst out laughing.

"Elsa dear. Are you okay?" Their teacher asked. Snapping out of her thought. She quickly stood up.

"Yes mam. I'm s-sorry" She flushes really red. And look down at her shoes.

She sat down and stared at the words do you still love me.

It echoes in her mind hey..do you still love me.do you still love me.do you still love me. Repeatedly. Again and again. Like a damage cd.

Of course i do. But i wont reply to this for now.

She fold the paper and kept it inside her bag. Safe and sound. She didnt dare to look at jack.

.....

After class

"What did you guys said?" Elsa asked her two friends.

"WE ARE HAVING SLEEPOVER AT YOUR APARTMENT!!" Punzie happily said. Jumping up and down.

What?

"And why?" Elsa questioned them

Rapunzel and merida looked at each other.
"U-h anna invited us"

She sighed. "Alright"

______
A/N:
I hope you like it!

Thank you for all the votes and comments
Love lots