Chapter 29

J A C K

.

.

.

.

"Really?" He cant seem to believe what he had heard.

"Kiss me Jack" elsa muttered looking straight into his eyes.

I'm not dreaming right?

Flynn and hiccup push him to go to elsa "go man!"

He stumble on his feets. Then he move to sit beside elsa. Making them not look at each other. Feeling a little excited and awkard. Of course blushy.

Jack ruffles his silvery-white hair. He glance at elsa. And she glance back making them look away again.

"Kiss already!!" Flynn shouted.

They got startled. jack risk a glance back again while elsa is still looking away, ears blushing really red.

When she turn to glance at him. They both lock gaze, Cant seem to remove each other stare.

Ignoring Their friends who are chanting kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Repeatedly.

Jack touched her hand and Lean in. He was now close to her, really close. He tilted his head and elsa tilted her head too. Making their lips lightly brush.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, gazing into her eyes.

Elsa nodded. "Y-yes"

"Kiss me"

Slowly they close their eyes

And Finally..

"Wohooo!" The boys cheered them while the girls squeel! 'Yes!"

His lips connected to hers. Their kiss was gentle and soft, making her feel light and fuzzy.

When He was going to pulled away.

she stopped him and ran her fingertips through his silvery-white hair, she pulled him back in.

!!
SHE IS KISSING ME!

Their lips moved together in a sync. He places his hands on her waist, deepening the kiss.

Jack licked her lower lips. She opened her mouth slightly. Then Their tongues grazed against each other, and their lips were still in motion. She let out a soft moan. he smile through the kiss. he then cupped his hand over her cheek.

It was magical. They had forgotten all the people who's watching them. They had gone into their own world.

.

.

.

.

.

They pulled apart. Breathless.

both of them gaze into each others eyes. Either one breaking the gaze.

"Wow" jack said "that was just wow" his jaw drop.

"wow" elsa said back and then she giggled and close his jaw up.

"Get a room guys!" Their friends teased them in unison.

Jack and elsa both laugh.

"L-Lets g-go back to the game" elsa said to distract them of what just happened.

"I dare you....."
After he dare someone. He wasnt listening anymore.

All he can think about was...

That was one awesome kiss.
I love her. So much.

.....

"Pssst.." Jack poke her arm. "Elsa"

All of them are asleep now except for jack and elsa. He couldnt sleep and elsa? He thought she couldnt sleep too.

"What Jack" elsa said lazily.

"I need to talk to you"

____
A/N:
The end of this story is near!!

Hope you like it!
This is my Second time writing a kissing scene. I hope i did a good job. I hope i gave you feeelss.

Thank you for all the votes and comments!
Love lots