Chapter 13

E L S A

In a dazed.

Elsa's in a dazed.

She cant believed jack just confessed to her. That t-that he loves her. She cupped her cheeks.

Is this real?

"I-i.. Cant believed it" she whispered to herself staring at nothing, blushing and smiling like an idiot. Sliding her back at the door. Her heart is beating like crazy.

"Am i dreaming?" She pinched herself.

"Ouch. No.. I guess not"

she stared at her hand. Holding the blue rose and chocolates.

He's so sweet.

She's blushing, cant stop smiling and cant stop thinking of jack.

.

.

.

But..

After sometime.. That smile faded slowly.

something worries her.

Something she doesnt want to happen.

.

.

.

"Will i take that risk?"

......

Getting her books from her locker after coming to school early. Elsa cant stop thinking about one thing.

How will i act when i see jack.
Will i smile? Act normal? Or wi-

While getting her books. She touched something inside of her locker. Besides all of the other love letters.

A paper. A small piece of paper like a little note.

what is this?

Being elsa. She always have love letters in her locker. Boys like her. But she doesnt like anyone.. She doesnt ignore all these love letter. She kept all love letters at her apartment. She reads it sometimes and sometimes only when she felt like it. She appriciates all their feelings they put in them.

.

But this time it's different.

There is a blue small paper in her locker. Whoever did this. It worked. It really got her attention.

She picked the piece of paper and unfolded it.

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then i realized i was thinking of you ❤️

Love, Jack your winter spirit

This little note made her blushed and smiled.

Oh.. Jack.

She giggled. "You really know how to get my attention"

"You idiot" she whipered still smiling.

After she closed the locker. She is faced to no other than jack frost himself. Smirking to her. "But.. I'm your idiot"

Elsa of course flinch. She didnt expect to see jack.

"Dont scare me like that! Jackson Overland Frost!!!"

Jack chuckled.

"I cant help it. I like to see the different sides of you" he winked at her.

Surprised by what jack said. She pouted and then looked away.

"Very funny" she rolled her eyes at him and walked away.

"Hey" jack walked besides her. " are you mad?"

She didnt talked. She is giving him the silent treatment.

"Hey" jack said again. "E-elsa" he is beginning to worry.

She giggled. She cant keep it anymore. She just wanted to tease him. To know what he will do.

"No i'm not mad Jack" elsa smiled while saying this. "Thank you for your little note"

"You scared me" jack sighed from relief. "Anything to make you smile" he wink at her.

Elsa blushed and look away "Lets go to class"

Jack chuchkled. He cant help it. She's really adorable.

_________________
A/N:
Ohmygosh!! Thank you so much for 1.32K reads And 78votes.
Love lots

I hope you all like this chapter.

I will add the rival next time. I dunno what chapter but i will add it. Dont worry.

Thank you for reading