Chapter 8

Jack pov
I rushed to see elsa. I'm so worried right now that nobody matters except her. Finally i'm here at the clinic, i quickly opened the door.

"Elsa!" I said panting and look around

"She's alright jack." The nurse said smiling.

"What happened to her?" I asked worriedly.

"She just fainted"

"Why? Is something wrong with her?"

"Calm down jack there's nothing wrong"

"Then why did she faint?"

"It was due to fatigue and lack of sleep" I breath deeply. I thought it was something serious.

"where is she Ms. belle?"

"She's there at the bed near the window sleeping" i dashed to her.

"Wait dont disturbed her sleep jack. She needs it" ms belle smiled. I nodded. And move the curtain. I saw her sleeping peacefully.I sat at the side of the bed.

"Hey elsa" i brushed my hand through her hair "i'm glad you're okay"
As i was looking at her, I cant help but be drawn by her beauty. "Dont let me worry for you like that...." I run my hand through my hair and chuckled. Just seeing her made all my worry gone. I felt relieved seeing her okay. "... My heart nearly stopped" i closed my eyes. I wont forgive myself if something happend to her. I slowly opened my eyes and wonder if what she is dreaming about.

"I wonder if you ever dream about me?" What? My eyes widen. I cant believed what i just said. Why did i even say that. I look at elsa. I cant help but smile then i caress her cheek. "You're so beautiful" i whispered. "Every side of you is beautiful.." She moved a little.

Thump thump

My heart is beating like crazy. But then i noticed that she is still sleeping. "Phew.. I thought you heard me" I let a laugh escape my lips. "You're the only girl who made me feel this way" i looked at her sweetly and grab a hold of her hand.

Her lips. Cheeks. Nose. Eyes. Hair. Everything is perfect. I wonder why i just realised this. Then i remembered what Hic said to me.

"You like her and we all notice that long ago"

Really? I thought. I like her? .. More than best friends? Do i? I stared at elsa. I have the urged to leaned in and kiss her. I look away and blushed crimson red. Is that why With the past few days everytime i see her, I suddenly want to touch her.. kissed her and make her always happy. But i was confused that time but now... I widen my eyes.

Oh

Wait.. I stopped and suddenly realised...

I..
I...

I.. Think i like..

no..

I have fallen inlove with her..

I frowned. All this time i was finding what love is at the wrong people. She's here already.. here besides me. I let out a frustrated sigh. "Idiot me" but i'm glad i'm not too late. I smiled. And felt butterfly in my stomach.

So this is what love feels.

..I finally found you..

"I love elsa"

Elsa pov
"You're so beautiful"
What? Who said that?

"I love elsa" i blushed i wonder who said that and why did i even blush? With my hand I cupped my face. Snap out of it elsa. I look around me.

Where am i?

I started to walked.

I was walking endlessly with no place to go. It was dark and i'm feeling scared. But all my worry disappear when i saw at the distance..

"jack!" I run to hug him. And look at him. He is smilling at me. "I'm glad you're here..." I pulled away "...i was getting scared" jack is saying something but there is no voice. I raised my brow "what?" I giggled "dont joke with me" Jack repeated what he said but still there is no voice just his mouth moving. This time i know he is not kidding "Why cant i hear your voice jack?" I was getting kind of worried and scared at the same time. Then suddenly jack is slowly disappearing " Jack!!.." I tried to touch him

".. Dont leave me alone here"

i didnt notice tears are streaming down my face. Before jack completely disappear he wipe my tears away and smiled sadly at me. "What's happening?" Then he completely disappear.

"No!"

..the scene change..
I was at a nearby shore. A beautiful ocean but i'm standing at the edge of a cliff. What am i doing here and i look in front of me but suddenly Someone pushed me. I fell yelling "help" but no one was there to help me.

But i wonder who pushed me?

Suddenly a pair of hands reached out to grab me. But i cant see his face. He is yelling "elsa!"

"Elsa!"

"Wake..

"..up"

"Elsa wake up!!"

-----------
A/N:
Kyaaa! Oops didnt notice you there. Hihi.
*ahem* hiii! I hope you like it. I really do hope you like it. *i go to the corner and pout*
I'm getting scared. Nah. Just kidding. Weell maybe a little. 😥
Jelsa feeelsss! ❤️

Jack finally realised his feelings.. And what about elsa? Why did she dream like that? What does her dream means? Let's find out. Seriouly lets find out because i'm still thinking what will happen. Hihi.

Jelsa! Please be together already in a movie. 😍 I'm still hoping
Thank you again to all who is reading this. I honestly didnt expect anyone to read.