Chapter 27

E L S A

Elsa stared at the people inside her apartment. She couldnt speak like her tougue suddenly disappear.

"W-what are you guys doing here"

"Elsa. We told you we are having sleepover" her blondie friend, Punzie said to her.

"I KNEW THAT!" She said to punzie "i mean what" she pointed her finger to the people she didnt expect to be here "are Jack, Flynn, Hiccup and kristoff doing here?"

"Oh that" punzie realized and laughed nervously. "uh. Surprise? The more the merrier?"

Anna laugh nervously too "i-i" stood up and came closer to elsa "I INVITED THEM. That's it.. Yeah i invited them elsa" rubbing her arm and cant seem to look at elsa's eyes.

Elsa sighed not totally believing her sister and glared at the boys here. While the boys grinned and Laughing nervously too.

.....

"Dare" anna answered.

We are now playing truth or dare. They force elsa to play. Being elsa she cant resist them, even though she doesnt want to. It's for her friends.

Punzie was the one who's gonna give anna the dare. Punzie looked around thinking what to dare.

"I dare you to kiss the person you love in this room"

Anna stood up giddily. "That's easy"

It's Kristoff

Knowing already the answer she didnt focus on her sister. Until she suddenly felt a warm lips on her cheek. She turned to look at it.

It's her sister, anna smilling widely.

"Me?" Elsa pointed to herself

"Yap!" Anna grinned and go back to her place. Kristoff is pouting.

"Oh.. Dont be jealous kristoff! I love my sister more than anyone. You know that"

Anna kissed krisroff cheeks too. They awww. Elsa smiled at her sister.

"Okay! It's my turn to spin!!" Anna yelled happily.

The bottle was spinning then stopped on..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elsa

Fudge

"Truth or dare?"

All of her friends are looking at elsa now.

"What guys?"

"Truth or dare elsa?" All of her friends said in unison.

What's their problem?

"Alright! Truth"

"Yes!!" Anna fist bump the air happily. Elsa rolled her eyes but is smilling at her adorable sister.

"Ready elsa?"

"Fire away"

.

.

.

What?

"What?"

"I said..Do you still love Jack?" Anna lock her gaze to elsa. anna seriously wants answer.

Ohmygosh
Elsa's heart is beating so fast. She is feeling really nervous.

"I-i.." She cant seem to look at their eye. She glance at jack. Then took a deep beathe.

Calm down

Elsa turned to looked at jack's striking blue eyes. She knew that she cant escape this. Looking at jack's hopeful eyes.

He wants answer.

.

.

.

"Y-yes"

"I still love him"

____
A/N:
Hi! Just wanna tell you guys that..
Few more chapters to go and this book will end.

Thank you for all the votes and comments.
Love lots.