Chapter 9

"Elsa!! Wake up"

i felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw a worried jack waking me up. I giggled "jack" he felt relieved. And smiled.

"Dont make me worry like that..." Jack touches my face and wiped the tears away. "...again" he sigh. I didnt realised i was crying. I touch my face. Confused. I think Jack saw my confused face. He chuckled.

"You were crying in your sleep. What did you dream about?" He suddenly asked in a serious concerned tone.

I tried to remember what i dreamed about. "You" the word escape my mouth. Jack face turned crimson red. I giggled

"Dont joke with me here.." Jack pouted and mumbles something to himself. He look so cute. I giggled again

"Sorry sorry" i said still giggling. Jack smiled at me.

"So? What did you dream about?"

"I dont know.." He raised his brow

"i just know you were there" jack suddenly smirked.

"Did you dream about me giving you lots of chocolate?"

"N-no!" I playfully punch his arm. "But.. I wish that was my dream" i whisper softly and pouted. Jack heard it because he laugh at me.

After wiping his tears of laughter "i cant believe you want that kind of dream els"

"B-but" i said still pouting "chocolates are delicious"

Jack chuckled at me. "Alright alright.. Someday i'll give you as many chocolates as you want"

elsa suppressed a blush to her pale skin. she thought a blush will be notice immediately. So she pretended she didnt hear what jack said and focused on thinking about her dream.

"Jack is there.." I mumbled to myself. "But what is he doing?"

I immediately sat up, crossed my arm.
i did dream about jack but what is it.

Hmmm.. There was a chocolate? No. I giggled and shook my head. Enough about chocolate.

There was a voice?

Voice?

"No" elsa mumbles to herself. "But.. There is really a voice something."

Voice.. Voice.. Voice..

Jack?..

Voice? No? Jack?

"Jack no voice!" Elsa shouted. But she didnt know jack was calling her name alot of time now. So when she shouted jack was shock.

"Elsa? What? I.. Have a voice you know!" Jack said confused.

Elsa shakes jack shoulder "no jack!" She giggled. "I mean in my dream you have no voice"

"Why?" Jack asked her.

"I dint know and... And.."

" .. And... Something about disappear" i said to jack. . A tear stream down my face. Jack disappear

"Whoa. Whoa. Elsa!" Jack panic as to why a beautiful and strong girl is crying. He dont know what to do. So, without thinking he hug elsa and pats her back. "Dont cry. Dont cry... i'm here"

Elsa was on jack's chest surprised at what he did. But didnt pull away from the hug instead she hugged jack tightly. Jack was surprised with elsa's action because he didnt think with this simple action of elsa, she made him blushed and became so happy.

"Dont ever disappear jack" elsa sniffed and placed her head in jack's beating heart (a/n: LOL. Sorry i had to :D ) jack wishes elsa wont hear how his heart is beating like crazy.

"I wont elsa.. I wont" jack grinned, an idea came to his mind and he whispered to elsa "but... Only if you gave me all your chocolate"

Elsa who is addicted to chocolate, eyes widen, pulled away from the hug

"N-no!!" Shouted elsa and pouted at jack. Mischevious jack thought her action is cute and he will..

never...

let her go

If she was his..

Jack stare at elsa with dreamy eyes.

------------
A/N:
I hope you like it. ^___^