Chapter 16

Thank you 845jelsa-respect for recomending this story. And thank you for liking it. ❤️ love lots.

Elsa & Jack: *squeezes you in a group hug*
Jack whispered to you"thank you snowflakes"
elsa glared. Jack kisses elsa's forhead "dont be jealous elsa love. I love you more than anything" he smirk and wink.

____________

E L S A

"J-jack" elsa touched jack's warm cheek. "Look at me..."

"P-Please.." she trailed off.

He's still not looking. "Please jack.. Look at me" she choke out.. Sobbing.

"Dont do this to me"

Her tears continue to fall.

I cant lose you.

Elsa cupped both jack's cheeks to look at her. Jack is facing her but.. His eyes are not looking, he is avoiding eye contacts. "Look at me"

"Jack!!" Elsa cried-shouted fustratedly at him.

"P-please.. Look into my eyes" she begged.

Why are you not looking at me. Why?.. I cant take this anymore

She bits her lower lips feeling Fustrated and anguished.

Then her eyes shifted to his lips. She stared at his lips. She have this urged to touched it.. It's a weird that SHE WANTS TO TOUCH HIS LIP.. so, she touch it while her other hand is brushing his cheek with her thumb.

Jack was dumbstruck, his eyes are wide open.
After awhile, Finally looking at her. But elsa was too focus on his lips. He relaxed and looked at elsa lovingly.

When she look up to him.

Jack lean down

.

.

.

.

Closer

.

.

.

.

Closer

.

.

.

.

Closer

.

.

.

.

Closer

.

.

.

.

.

.

And closer to kiss elsa's lips.

then Jack finally closed the gap between them. He smashed his lips to elsa's.

He kisssed elsa.
Elsa eyes widen at first. She had forgotten how to move and breath.

Realizing the situation that..

Soft.. H-he is kissing me

But then.. She dont know how? Or why? She closed her eyes and Slowly kissed back.

It was magic, The way his lips connected with mine.

We kissed like crazy but passionately. His lips are soft.. Taste like mint gum. Elsa can feel jack's deep love and passion through their kiss. It's like our life depends on it. Our kiss sync with each other. Like his lips belong to elsa.

It feels like..

He wants elsa more than anything.
Elsa blushed.

So this is how kiss feels. It's like i'm melting.

I-I can get use to this. W-Wait what?

She mentally scold herself. What am i thinking? Or doing?

She pushed all her thought aside and everything turns blurred. Like she was being controlled.

Controlled by jack's sweet love for her. Or lips.

And somehow from all the dizziness, something inside elsa changed.

She wrapped her arms around jack's neck. Traveling her hands to jack's hair. Her fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. To deepen the kiss.

Thud
The elevator worked again.

both of them didnt notice. Or just didnt care. Jack just continue to kiss elsa. Feeling her lips and transmitting his love.

My heart is like its gonna explode. I have never wanted anyone like this. It feels like we're the only people in this world.

Jack pushed elsa backward. Pushing her to the elevator wall. She hits her back. It hurts.. But she didnt care she just dont wanna let this moment stop.

Until..

They broke apart... breathless.

He lean his forehead to hers and whispered

.

.

.

"I love you... so much.."

.

.

.

"Elsa..."

.

.

.

"..You make me crazy"

"Jack.. I.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I-"
______
A/n:
Finally!! Squeeel they kiss!!
Did i do it right? Did you get feels? This is my first time to write a kissing scene. 😥
So.. What do you think will happen next?

Thank you for all you wonderful guys who comment & votes this story! I'm really happy! *dances around like crazy*

Hugs you all!

Love lots.