Chapter 25

J A C K

Jack notice Elsa stopped walking.. Jack looked at Hartlyn.

There's a moment of silent. No one is saying anything. Until jack broke it.

"W-what? Hartlyn"

Jack hold his breathe when Hartlyn run to hug him suddenly. He is stunned.

Then he snapped out of his thought when he saw elsa walk away again. Stomping.

Is she angry? But why?

He was going to run after her. Completely forgotten Hartlyn is hugging him and just had confessed that she like him.

He looked at Hartlyn and then look at Elsa. Then repeated the cycle.

Elsa is going away.

No.
I need to do something.

Before she got a different idea about this situation.

Worried is written is his face. He just cant risk to loose elsa. He looked at Hartlyn and take her arms away gently. He is a gentlemen after all.

He sighed " Hartlyn"

"I'm sorry"

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm inlove with Elsa.. She's the only one for me"

He turned and look at elsa again. He exhale. Elsa stopped walking and he dont know why. He is contented that she stopped.

"But Jackiepoo" Hartlyn hurtedly said.

"I'm more better than her" hartlyn pointer her finger at elsa. "I can love you more than her"

Jack looked at elsa again. While looking at elsa he said to Hartlyn "no one is better than her. She's the one I need and she's the one i'm gonna Love.. More than anything"

"I'm sorry Hartlyn"

Then he run to elsa's side. Leaving a broken hearted Hartlyn.

He took a deep breathe and looked at elsa "Elsa.. hi"

Elsa looked at jack and smiled at him. "Hi jack"

.....

"Hartlyn likes you huh?" Elsa looked at him. A littile pissed.

Jack flich "y-yeah"

They are sitting on the chair inside their classroom

"She's really pretty"

"She is"

But you're more beautiful than her

Elsa looked at him hurt "so why didnt you date her?" She said angrily.

What?
"What?" Jack is too shock to hear this.

"She's attractive and the boys likes her.. But" she paused and looked down at the floor "s-she likes you"

"What.. What what what?" Jack said not believing what she had said.

"She's pretty and-"

"Stop right there elsa!" Jack stopped her and stood up and glared at her. Elsa got pissed and stood up too and glared at him too.

Jack came closer to her "what are you saying elsa!"

"I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU!" Jack shouted it and ruffled his hair furiously. Everyone in class are looking at them. Jack glared at them and they turn away and resumed what they are doing.

Elsa's face soften "I.. I-i know" she sat down. "I'm sorry Jack"

Jack looked at elsa and his anger no longer there. He came closer to elsa and touched her chin. Raised it up to face him.

"Hey.. I love you" jack huskily said. "Dont think like that ever"

Elsa nodded and smiled.

"That's the Elsa i know" he touched his nose to hers. Gently rubbing it. "I'm still waiting for you"

*****

I realized something

"Elsa you were jealous" jack whispered to elsa because the class is starting already.

Elsa flushed. "No i am not" she whispered back to jack while looking if the teacher is still not looking at them.

Jack chuckled softly. "You were"

Elsa groaned "no"

"Yes"

Elsa sighed. She looked at the window and ignore jack. He elbowed elsa.

"Just admit it elsa" he wiggled his eyebrows and grinned.

Elsa still continue to ignore him. Then he got an idea for her to not ignore him. He took a piece of paper and wrote i love you! dont ignore me. Please miss beautiful elsa in the world? P.s Just admit you are jealous. He then fold the paper and toss it to elsa's table.

____
A/N:
Longer chapter for you guys!
Hope you like it! xx

Thank you for the votes and comments!
Love lots.

I also update pretend lovers (Jelsa) awhile ago