Chapter 20

A quick a/n:

check out _Jack_and_Elsa_ books. It's good. I think you'll like it too. She also have a ask and dare the big five. Check it out guys :D

Thank you!!

--------

"Elsa.. You're a gift that i wouldnt want anyone to get" - jack

.

.

.

E L S A

Jack is frowning. Frowning.
Then angry then confused then frowned once again.

I enjoy looking at him

But..

He isnt saying anything to me. All this time he's quiet and making different expression.

I wonder what he's thinking.

I stopped walking "Jack? What's wrong"

He turned to look at elsa. He sighed "it's n-nothing.. dont worry about it"

"I dont believe you" elsa walk besides him. She cupped jack's cheeks. "Go on. Tell me"

He hold both of her hands that is cupping his cheeks. He sighed again and closed his eyes feeling the warm of her hands. "It's really nothing"

Her face turned red. She shook her head feeling the dizziness.

Elsa sighed
"I know you're jealous"

"W-What? No! I'm not jealous" he denied " i just happened to have this feeling of not wanting to share you to anyon-" he blurted out. His eyes popped open. "I-"

"Jealous" Elsa giggled. "You're so cute"

He looked away and rubbed his nape. "S-sorry.. Do i make you uncomfortable?"

"No" elsa grinned "i like you jealous" she giggled again

.

.

.

.

.

"Fine.." He sighed "..I am jealous" jack pouted

Elsa didnt expect him to admit it. So she was delightedly shock.

"But i trust you" he whispered and stared into elsa's stunning blue eyes. Its him i dont trust he whispered to himself but elsa still heard it.

elsa blushed and giggled again.

He is so cute! jack frost is making different expression that only i know

"Hey.. You dont have to be jealous" elsa smiled assured him.

Jack stared at her. She slide her hand down and turned back to walked forward and jack followed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Beacause.. You are the one I Love Jac-" she trailed off, almost blurting out.. She realized what she had said. Stopped dead in her track. Eyes wide open.

Chocolate fudge.

Did i just.

Oh no. No. No.

Jack has the same expression too. "W-What"

"did you j-just?... Els?" He cant believe it.

She panic.

.

.

.

.

She didnt mean to confess immediately to him. She wanted it to be a special place. Perfect moment. Not like this.

"NOTHING! BYE JACK!" She run away.

Leaving jack standing there. Dumbstruck.

_____
A/n:
Thank you for the votes and comments!

Love lots