Containment | 69

*

**

***

Alright...so Wally hasn't broken up with me yet, which is good, yet I'm still nervous to do so, although I can't help but think about Barnaby and his little rabbies problem. He was still in that little cage thing, I'm assuming. Maybe Doctor Wally could help cure his rabies or something...Or maybe I could do something about it. None of the neighbors would keep him in their house, so he had to be in his own even though I hadn't seen him since that day.

With a positive mindset, I marched over to Barnaby's, but once I got to the doorstep, I got nervous because the door was halfway open.

" You're my best friend, Barn...it's just that Y/n is very important to me, even if I don't think it's enough right now, she's my girlfriend.." I for some reason heard Wally's voice coming from the living room. " You mother fluffier! How dare you say that Y/n isn't enough! She's better than perfect you rebooted sesame street character!" Barnaby yelled at Wally, about to jump on him, but he some how started to float in the air.

" Woah, woah, woah..Calm down there, buddy...! I've tolerated your jealousy for wayyy too long now, but now it's super annoying. You're supposed to be my best friend, so you should understand that I'm in loveee~" Wally smiled and spun around in a circle, entering a daydream.

Above Wally's head displayed a thought bubble type of cloud. It showed Wally and I kissing inside of a flower bed, then us ridding a bicycle into the sunset.

" You have taken everything from me....my arm, my life, my freedom, now the girl that I love...." Barnaby roared at Wally, but he only responded in laughter. " I never 'Took'  Y/n from you, my friend...She met me first and when I tell you, it was love at first sight~ Her lovely hair was softly moving in the wind, the sun lighting her up perfectly...Not to mention her perfect complication! Sorry, I got a little off topic there...But Y/n likes me, and will only like me, so I'm not sure why you continue to try and attack me for it..." Wally shook his head, and walked out of the house using the back door.

I took it as the opportunity to completely walk inside, revealing myself to Barnaby. 

" Uhm....hi, buddy...." I slowly waved, making my intrusion known. " Y/n...? Don't-....Don't you you have a boyfriend to be hanging out with right now?" Barnaby snarled at me. All I have to do is find inspirational words to say, then Barnaby will be friendly and back to normal..." Well yeah, but I was concerned for you." I looked up at him, taking a seat on the couch. " Why bother...I'm sure you know my feelings by now..." The dog frowned, then passed me a white envelope with a red heart on it. 

" I'm sorry for wasting you're time, Y/n. I lied about having a crush on Poppy, when in reality, I had a crush on you...! It's when I found out that you and Wally were dating that I'd realized what I had done..." What he said has caused me to go in deep thought, which got him a bit worried for a minute because I had randomly gone silent. 

I was thinking about how to properly handle this because, remember, I had never dated anyone before, which means that I've never been in this situation. 

" Barnaby...I am in love with Wally, so I can't return your feelings, but we can still be friends. I just need you to know that I love you in my own special way, just how Wally does. I just hope that we can all see past this and move on with our lives...!" I placed my left hand on his left thigh. " I don't ever think I can be able to see past you as my crush, but because we're friends, I'll do my best to respect you and Wally's relationship. "

****

Bro just got ✨Friend Zoned ✨