Dreams | 45

" Was it just me..or was that weird?" I asked Home, and surprisingly, he answered.

It's a suprise because sometimes he chooses to stay silent, while other times he decides to talk.

" Very strange. I didn't even move the rooms around, and he got confused. Also, Wally knows me like the back of his hair. I am his best friend so therefore I know something is up. " Home scoffed

" I know, it's a bit fishy, but like he said... he's tired from getting tools reached far into his ears to operate on his brain, so give him a breather. Also, don't watch him sleep, m'kay? The man needs his privacy, anywho, good night!" I waved to him before he could say anything else and walked to my room, ready for sleep.

It sure was tiring listening to all of the residency problems. But now I could tell Wally all of my problems, well almost all of them.

There were secrets you could never tell certain people, like if you were a serial killer. You wouldn't want to tell your closest friend because that's a scary thing to say.

As I started to drift off into sleep, my eyelids were getting extremely hard to keep open, I felt an unknown presence around me.

At first, I chose to ignore it, keeping my eyes shut and rolling over to the other side, but that didn't change anything.

I then suspected it to be Home doing creepy sh*t, but the window didn't have an eye in it, which means he wasn't watching me.

" Okay, whoever the heck you are, you better -" I said before someone, and the someone being...Wally, kissed me on the lips.

It seemed so...sureal, like this couldn't be happening.

Wally's body began to radiate the longer we kissed... and it seemed the longer we kissed, the more we were in a different place. It's kind of like the place I was when I was dancing with Red Wally, but the only thing was the Wally who kissed me wasn't Red Wally. This Wally had on a vampire looking costume, which made me want to laugh, but I was more confused about who this guy was.

Maybe his name was Vampire Wally, and I was here to suck my blood.

" Are you an um...are you a vampire?" I asked, my voice laced with a bit of excitement. " If that's what you want to refer to me as, then sure. " He smiled and snapped his fingers, teleporting us to some sort of palace.

" Last time we weren't in private...this time...I wanna take you to bed~"

As he said that, I pushed him away from me in disgust.

Wally didn't even have that in puppet form, let alone now?

" Sorry to break it to you, love, but you are wrong about that." He smirked and pulled me back to him.

My hands were on his chest, and his around my waist.

" H-How did you -"

" Read your mind? It's a power of mine, dear. Now, as I was saying-"

"Keep your nasty, perverted, hands off of me weirdo!" I yelled, punched him in the face, and kicked him in his lower regions, running off to somewhere. Anywhere. As long as it's away from here.

" Ugh, you little....-" He groaned and snapped his hands, making me teleport back to him. My hands and legs in shackles, being held down by heavy balls.

" You are mine....we have a contract in blood....Now let's see, what will be your punishment, eh?"

" Nothing, nothing at all!" I screamed and tried to pull away from the armor holding me down, but nothing changed.

" You shall out on a shoe for me Y/n. That's what I-" Vampire Wally stopped speaking. I didn't know what was the matter with him. He wore a face of shock, but a few seconds later, I knew.

It was a steak shoved in the area his heart was at. It's a really gruesome yet reliving sight.

" Haven't you learned not to mess with girls~? " The voice of a Wally spoke triumphantly and kicked Vampire Wally's body to the ground, revealing himself.

****

🤭