Hairspray | S I X

°°°°

Yesterday was nice, I suppose. I got to meet all different kinds of people - Er...puppets...of all kinds. Most of them seemed to be nice, although a few of them might have acted a bit rude, they got nicer the longer we talked.

Anyways when I woke up today, I was surprised to see Wally in his small puppet form since he went to be when he was big. I picked up the small puppet which was next to me and inspected it. It's not like it changed or anything. It's just that this is crazy to me. A magical land with talking flowers and puppets that talk, and other weird stuff. " Was that really a dream?" I asked myself outloud. The Wally puppet suddenly started to shake in my hands, causing me to throw it on the bed.

" Ouchie, Y/n, that wasn't nice!" I heard Wally's voice say in a voice of discomfort. " I'm sorry Wally, I didn't know that you'd feel it!" I apologized. Wally then sat up on the bed and removed a bonnet from his head that he insisted on wearing to bed.

" My hair...! I-It's deflated!" Wally practicly screamed and ran into the bathroom.  " Wait up, Wally, you're so fast! " I followed him while I tried to gain my breath.

I saw him in the mirror messing with his hair, or more so trying to fix it. His beehive swoop was no longer there. Instead, a long blue curl was present.

" Tell me the truth, Y/n, do I look ugly? " He asked me with tears coming out of his eyes. Ugly, how could he be ugly? The makers of the show designed him to be near perfect, so why would this small mishap change anything?

" No way Mr.Darling, how could you possibly be ugly? Look at you!" I answered eataticly, which seemed to have cheered him up. Although I can only assume because he straighted his posture and wore a much prouder smile. " Thank you, Y/n, you know exactly how to cheer me up, " Wally thanked me with a smile. " Now, dear, do you have any hair spray? Maybe even Wally Darling's Exclusive Hairspray? " Wally asked me, his eyes looked like he genuinely thought I had some. " Nope, I guess we'll just have to go shopping. " I answered, earning a sigh from the once eager puppet.

°°°°

After I got dressed , ate some breakfast, and caught a bus to talk us to Walmart. On the bus we got a couple of stares but it was okay.

" Okay, Wally, when we get in here, you need to tell me what Hairspray will work for you, then we will get out. Make sure not to get distracted. " I instructed Wally and led him into the store.

The second we walked in, I could tell that he was amazed by the giant place and all the people walking around. " Y/n are these your neighbors?!" He took my arm and spun me around, causing me to giggle. " You sure are a funny one Wally, these aren't my neighbors, just strangers. " I replied with a smile. " Welcome to Walmart. " A man greeted. " Thank you, Stranger!" Wally waved happily. That was so cute, it's crazy to think about the fact that he doesn't get to see many people. There are seven people living in his neghiborhood, including Home, and the show is old and discontinued so there probably isn't anyone who watches the show offten, otherwise he wouldn't be around me. How sad...

" How do you humans fit so many of you in here? This place looks big but it must surley be an illusion...Also hairspray....hairspray...must be where the hair stuff is at, where is that?" Wally asked me while hopping around, each step he took, the curl bounced. " It's over here, to our left. " I answerd and walked us over to the section. " Wow, look at all of these products! Where were these when I needed them back at Home?" He let go of my arm and started looking all around the asle. I could tell how happy he was by this. " Oh, Y/n, this is amazing but...I don't see any of my exclusive hairspray, why isn't it here?" He asked me, making sure to double check each row. " Well...your show is quite...old....so your hairspray may not be around anymore..? " I sighed and patted his back.

" Wait a second, look at that cosplay!" I heard a whisper come from someone walking by. " I know right! The only thing is his hair, maybe he's putting a twist to it? "  " I thought I was one of the only people who heard of that show, do you know what the coustume is from?" " No, what is it?" " OMG, I'm not suprised. "

Suddenly a huge crowd of mostly anyone over the age of 40 crowded around me and Wally like paparatzi. ( I hope I spelled that right ;-; ) " Oh my goodness, it's nice to meet you all. " Wally smiled to the crowd as they tried to ask him questines. " S-sorry, sadly I won't be able to answer you all, me and my friend Y/n here are just here to get hairspray and get out." Wally tried to calm the crowd polietly.

****

" Y/n, do you mind helping me fix my hair? I'm not sure how phisics in your world works, y'know? If I was back at Home, my hair wouldn't deflate unless I wanted it to. So do you mind helping?" Wally asked me. " Sure, I don't mind. "

*****

Sorry for the spelling errors and grammer mistakes, i'm typing on my pc and can barley spell anything, so sorry. anyways I hope you enjoyed, see you in the next one ! <333333