Yes | 80

the middle end of this chapter almost made me cry

*

**

***

This is such an annoying feeling. Feeling useless and like you just bring others problems...It's so...annoying...

I just sat on top of the building, rocking my legs back and forth. I stopped yelling because my voice had gotten so sore to the point where I couldn't talk, so yeah....I should've just ignored what DeadShot said, because if I did I wouldn't be in this situation...But wait....Wally would come and save me all by himself, so I should save myself, then I'll get him.

After a five minute peptalk in my head I decided on climbing down the building slowly, but just as I had more confidence that I should've, my hands slipped, and then I fell. I didn't know the exact amount of floors there were of the building, but it was more than 14 for sure...I was sure that I was feeling faint, so before I could I tried to do a flip, just to look fancy, y'know, and suprisingly, I landed it.

I decided that it would be smartest idea not to sit there and think about how cool that was, and instead went to go and try to stop Wally.

It was so crazy to see all of the Wally's trying to fight the big one just to save me.

" Y/N IS MINE." The giant Wally screamed and began to pound on the ground like an ape. He then grabbed a couple of Wally's and flung them out in every direction, and just as  was about to run for shelter, I saw DeadShot about to get stompped on as he was helping a Wally who was trapped underneath a big stone.

I didn't know I had it in me to run so fast, but I made it over to where DeadShot was, pushed the rock off of the trapped Wally, pushed them out of the way, but I ended up getting crushed instead.

it's not over. it's not over

****

" Y/n....Y/n, please, I'm so so sorry......."

" Wait....she has a pulse....she has a pulse everyone! Y/n's alive!!!"

" Yay!!"  A crowd of cheers submurged from around me. Based off of the things the people were saying they thought I was dead, so something must've happened....Like..I have a blurred memory getting crushed, and theres no way I could've survived that, so how? No matter though, I have actually open my eyes now or else they will have false hope.

" Where am I....?" I muttered out slowly, remembering my sore voice from eairler. " In my office, you were passed out for six weeks and didn't even have a pulse, which it shouldn't be possible that you're alive right now, but it's a miracle." Doctor Wally patted my sholder.

I was surronded by bandaged Wally's, and one perfectly fine and handsome Wally. He was crying and was in a grayscale color pallet. I smiled to see that he wasn't stuck in some studio recording episodes for the show. I grabbed his hand and intertwinned it with mines. " I'm glad to see that you're alright, I was-"

*Mwwahh*

" Y/n, I'm sorry.....I was that giant Wally who imprisoned you and hurt you....Home..did something to me...those things he made me eat was just too much, and not only amplified my skills, but my emotions. The only thing I wanted that whole time was you, which resulted in madness, It's really no excuse for m-my behavior....at this point it's not even the influences of Home making me lose control, i-it's just me-me at this point...haha...." Wally began to sob. Snot fell through his fur where his nose should be, even though he doesn't have one.

" I love y-you so freaking much but you make m-me get so out of control.....There were so many times where I did something I shouldn't have, even though you li-liked me, I s-st...ill did those messed up things....I was so h-h-eartbroken that I wanted to forget you....At first, it worked, I thought that I felt so much relief, but then I remebered and my heart ached at my s...stupididty....A-all to think that I even got you this stupid ring..." Wally stuttered and pulled out that black box with the Ruby Red ring.

" I had this big proposal plan that we would have when we went under the cherry tree, but then we b-broke up, and then Home told me about your plans to leave. I k-know it's s-super selfish, b-but I was going to break it. I didn't though, I f-fixed it, it should work a bit better now for when you and your feline friend decide t-to leave..."

Wait.....proposing...? Also, Home told him about the portal? We had a deal, it was supposed to be secret!

" Wally, I have no idea what Home told you, but I wasn't going to leave, not yet adleast.. I was thinking about the future and about the neibors, and about us, and how amazing it would be if we could all be in the real world. We could achevie our dreams but still be with each other...I wasn't just going to leave without me telling anyone though...." I explained and grabbed his hands.

" Y/n....I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I know I need to change and work on myself in order for it to work, but I love you and was wondering if you could do the honors of being my wife....?" Wally re-opened the small black box. " I do-...I mean...Yes...!!!" I squeeled and hugged Wally tightly, basiclly pulling him into bed with me.

For a moment I forgor about the Wally's who were around us until they began to clap.

****

Omg guys, I'm so excited for the wedding....although there are like 4, maybe 6 chapters left until the end, but remember, there will be a second book, but it won't ever be the same ;-;