Doctors Orders | 30

.

Doc.Wally Pov

.

Y/n....I felt so bad for Y/n. I wouldn't be suprised if this was going to be her death bed.

I pushed my glasses further up my nose when I was finished checking her heartbeat. This...excuse of a world really was not fit for a human girl like her. The Wally of this world is quite selfish and doesn't even care about the fact that her time is almost up. I am a perscribed doctor and I really need to remove her necklace, but he keeps preventing me from doing so. It's injecting something into her system, and it doesn't help that she was sick.

At the moment, Current was sleeping in a spare room since he has been awake for over 72 hours. It finally gave me the chance to take it off of her. " Hey, um...doc...? Didn't Wally say that-....okay yeah...you're gonna do it anyway..." I ignored Sweetheart and carefuly removed it from her which I thought something...I don't know...spectacular would happen. Maybe her gaining the strenth to actaully open her eyes, but she didn't. She fell through the bed and went somewhere where I don't know. This stunned me to the unability to move, while Sweetheart got up from his seat and searched the bed. I'm not sure what he was thinking. I didn't know if he thought she was just hiding or something...but so be it....I was trusted in helping her, but I lost her instead.

" I um...I reallly wanna go back home....or get current Wally-" Sweetheart spoke and started to walk away before I stopped him. " NO! I mean...sorry....no...Don't go get him, try to find someone who could actually help. Who could help...?" I tapped my chin and paced around the crime scene. " Detective! Detective can surely help! " He placed his hands on his hips. " You genius, amazing idea, Sweetheart! " I exclaimed and knocked on the ground three times, thinking of what I should say. " Oh, and maybe Watcher, I think he'll be useful." He smiled, causing me to smile too. Man, the way he works he magic.

I whispered to the floor and knocked three more times, causing the both of them to raise up on a pedastool.

" Let's make this quick...Name?" Detective asked and took out some causion tape. " Y/n L/n, 23 years old. Blood type {any}. " I answered, hoping that he would be able to find her. " Puppet type...? " Detective asked. " She's not a puppet...she is a human. " I chuckled as I seen Sweetheart slip back down bellow. probably not to get in trouble. " Watcher, I'm thinking...maybe four months back, maybe when they first became friends. I don't know..." I waved my hand around in thought.

Watcher changed the room around to a moment where Current was warning Y/n not to let go of his hand or else she'll get lost in a void. Then he fast forwarded more into the future then but past now. " Now......Stop! " Detective out and observed the scene. It was a time when they were in the neighborhood and Y/n was now wearing a necklace. " Look at that, she's not holding his hand and she's there. The necklace must be keeping her stable," Detective pointed and wore a proud face. " Do you have the necklace, or do you remember seeing it on her?" Detective looked with a stern look. " This um...this might be my fault...just a little you know...? " I gave a nervous smile and held out the necklace which he then grabbed. After that, Watcher stopped his prodjection and left. " Did current not warn you about this?" Detective rubbed his forhead in frustraition. " Nope! " I lied, but then Watcher pulled up many prodjections of whenever Current warned me not to remove the necklace which was over 40 times.

" Okay, Doctor Liar...I'm going to go ahead and get him, he would know what to do, yuh?"  He smirked and walked out of the room. " Peace, I'm out." Watched waved and jumped down the whole, leaving me in the room alone. " My darling, Y/n...What have I do-"

" Here his is-....Oh....that's some intresting thoughts you got there, Doc. " Detective snickered, and Current glared. " Why do all of you imposters know and love my precious, darling, Y/n!" Current yelled and punched a hole in the wall, earning a very loud creak from his living house. " I mean, lets be honest, she's pretty cute, current. I feel bad since you've never seen her before, Detective." I laughed and slapped my thigh. " Okay, 1, stop calling me ' CuRrENt '! And second...Y/n is not cute. She's better than cute. She's mesmerising~" Current wore a love-sick smirk and stared off into the distance, probably imagening her. I don't blame him to be honest.

" Let's get back on track. Current...I mean...'Wally', where did that necklace come from?" Detective asked and took out his note pad. " I made it with my bare hands. I used my blood, Y/n's blood, a comeabean homeamdeshi ocinosha done crystal shard....oh, and one of my crystal tears. " He answerd with his arms crossed. " Intresting...okay....and lets say she wasn't wearing the necklace...where would she be right now?"  I wish I could be useful in the conversation...it's my fault Y/n isn't here..." The void, obviously. "

****

I hope that's better. I know you guys didn't give me hate or anything for last "quote 'chapter' quote", it was still horrible. Luckily this one was a bit better.