Remember | F O U R

I woke up with a huge smile on my face.  I haven't slept well in ages. Every night, I was disturbed by the neighbor's cat, the crying baby down the hall, people playing drums and ituer instruments really loud and badly, and other dumb stuff.

I sat up and looked down at Wally and saw something sticking out of the place where you put your hand in. It was a small paper that was crumbled up, and it read; Comeabeahn, Homeamadeshi, Doki noti leaf, Comeabeahn. And on the back of it, it said to speak into the tape, so I picked him up and decided to listen.

I took Wally up to the attic, put a tape in, and started chanting the words.

" Comeabeahn Homeamadeshi Doki noti leaf, Comeabeahn. " I said, about four times, but nothing happened. " Hmm... I wonder what all of that was about..." I sighed and rested my head on the cold wooden floor.

" Yeah, me too. "

" Wait, what...?" I screamed and jumped on my feet. " I was saying that I didn't understand either, I was sure that it would work..." The puppet that was once small tapped his chin and foot on the ground. He had grown quite tall, and I didn't understand why. " Y-you're..." I stuttered on fear and backed up towards the wall, crashing into a few boxes.

" Oh, Y/n, you should be careful, wouldn't want hurt yourself now, would we?" He asked and reached out for my hand, making me even more scared. What in the world?  " What's wrong, do you not remember me? I made three appearances in the past couple of days, three! " He held up three fingers and frowned. " The only appearances I know of were the tapes and dolls. What are you talking about?" I questioned Wally. " Remember, you told me that you woke up inside of a bush and brought a feline into my house while asking for directions?" Wally answered and started to play with a curl sticking out of his head.

" That was a dream... this all...is a dream." I told myself with a giggle. " All dreams, okay Y/n, just lay back in bed. " I looked over at Wally. He was smiling all though his face quite looked confused.

" Hmmm..." I hope you liked your stay, make sure to visit again Y/n, but don't worry, if you forget, I'll make sure to come and get you~", do you remember me saying that? " He asked me. " No...that was also a dream." I tried to reassure myself, although it wasn't really working. " Y/n, if this wasn't a dream, then how would I be able to do this? Also, sorry in advance. " Wally quickly spoke, confusing me.

Suddenly, I felt some kind of force on my cheek, although there was nothing there..." That didn't work, hmmm...did you know that in lucid dreams letters and numbers should be distorted?" I nodded in response, I knew that, but I didn't want to believe I was going crazy.

" Fine, let's say this was real, " I made air quotes with my fingers and rolled my eyes.  " How is this all possible? I hope this isn't some kinda Satanic stuff. If so, imma need you to hit the road right now!" I told Wally, causing him to break out into laughter.

" Do excuse my outburst. It was quite foolish of me," He took a short pause to catch his breath. " I am a puppet from a magical puppet television show, and I belong in that television right there." He pointed, although I still didn't understand. " If you belong in there, why are you out here? Weren't you there earlier? " I asked him. " Ah... yes... My dear friend Home has been feeling a bit lonely lately, so he sent me out to fetch someone, you see, our neighborhood isn't yet complete. " The blue haired male explained while having his eyes on me the whole time.

" Well sorry Mr.Darling, I love my little home very much, and I would love to keep it this way. " I tried to tell him, but although a smile was on his face, I could tell he didn't feel quite happy right now. " Well, you can live in both houses, my dear!" He exclaimed with a giant smile. I didn't answer him until he started to stare intensely at me to the point that it was scary. " U-umm okay, sure!" I lied. Hopefully, this wouldn't be too much of a mistake.

°°°°

I'm sorry 😭😭😭