Hangout | 70

*

**

***

Alrightie... everything is setled and made up! No one is mad at eachother...adleast not outright mad, but everything is resoleved...Except for one thing thats continuesly going on through my mind....Wally breaking up with me....It could literally happen at any second now, so I had to have my guard up at all times. Like, you know that dating show with that button you press for your date to leave, and they often have their hand ready to press it at any second, not wanting to be rejected? Well, that's how I feel right now. I just need to break his heart before he breaks mine.. And if he catches me off guard, I'll pretend that nothing happened.

" Y/nie poo~ I want you to meet a special friend of mines~~~." Wally clasped his arms around my back, inturupting me from my thoughts. " O-Oh, uhh....alright..." I stood up and streched, looking over at Wally. " And who is a friend of yours? A girl...?" I asked, raising a brow at him, but all he could do was giggle.

" Nope, it's not a girl. He's a Wally. My favorite Wally for that matter, so I thought that you two should meet." Wally grabbed my hand and then, with his other hand, pointed at one of the walls, making a hallway appear.

If he could do that so easily.. what's stopping him from finding the door that leads to the portal?

We went through the door frame and farther down the mysterious hall until we got to a dead end, although there was music coming from the other side of the wall.

I tried leaning my ear against the wall, but instead, I fell through the wall and onto the ground.

" You're so smart, babe, one of the 4236 reasons I'm in love with you!" Wally cheered, then helped me up to my feet.

" I guess 4236 reasons isn't enough for you..." I mumbled under my breath, but apparently, he sort of heard me. " What was that, sweetie pie?" " Nothing." I shook my head and scanned the room until I saw a familiar face.

" Opposite!" I yelled out and ran to him with wide open arms. " Y-Y/n, too...tight...!" Opposite muttered out. Once I let him go, he unwrinkled his sweater and began talking. " Hey, Y/n, I-....haven't s-seen you for awhile.... " Oppisite tried to hold back a smile but wasn't doing that well at it. " I missed you too! I didn't know that you knew Wally. " I looked at the two back and forth, truly noticing their similarities, which is very little for people who are oppisites.

" Number one...I didn't say I missed you, just that I hadn't seen you in a while, and number two, I wish that I had never met him. He beged me to come and meet you, but I mean, basiclly every Wally has." Opposite explained, trying to get pry Wally off of him.

" It's tea time, darlings!!!!" Wally screamed and ran off to another room, leaving Opposite and I alone.

" Why did he actually want you to meet me? That's pretty suspicious, Wally..." I raised a brow, leaning close to him in an interigating manner.

" EHHH-????? Why would we p-possibly  be hiding something from you? Totally not him, not even being your boyfriend anymore. That's not true! How dare you assume such a thing!" Opposite revealed the little secret accsidentily.

That's all the information I need. Wally is gonna break up with me. As much as this is gonna hurt, I have to break up with him before it happens to me...

" That's right, he's not gonna be my boyfriend anymore." I stood up and left Oppisite. I then walked off in the direction that Wally went to.

It turned out Wally had a secret kitchen. It looked a bit like his one back at Home, but it was wayyyyy more apple themed, but the main difference was that it had so many pictures of me covered throughout the kitchen walls.

" Wally, I have something to say." I spoke, glaring at Wally, whose back was turned to face me. " Mhm, what is it dear? " He hummed over his shoulder, focused on whatever he was chopping in front of him.

" No, this is important. Look at me!" I yelled, finally gaining his attention. " Is -....Is something wrong, angel?" Wally turned to me, face filled with a face of concern.

" Nope, nothing is wrong. I'm actually feeling quite perfect....I just want you to know that we're over!" I contained my tears and ran out of there. Out of the secret base, and out of Home, straight to Poppy's.

The funny thing is that Wally didn't go after me, but Opposite did. Well, that was until he got back to Home, but still...

*****

The book is almost over.