Yay, he's back | 43

****

****

****

Next up was Howdy.

" Y/n, it's nice to see you. Haven't seen you in a while!" Howdy walked up to the gazebo where I was sitting.

" Same back you you, Howdy." I clicked my pen, trying to guess what his story would be about.

Maybe it's about how he likes Poppy. If so, that wouldn't be good. Maybe I can play it off as a coincidence...

" So what is your problem today, my friend?" I asked and crossed my legs.

" Well....I'm not sure if you noticed or not... but I've been like this my whole life...!" He groaned. " You dint like the shop? Well, is there any other thing you would like to run....or are you more so on the path of retirement?" I questioned, invested in what his answer might be.

" What...? No! I'm not even that old.! What I mean is I've been a caterpillar when I'm supposed to be a butterfly!" Howdy held out his multiple arms as if they were trophies.

" I am a letdown to my family! We have a business where we are mega businessmen, but I didn't like that, so I set out to find some place to set up shop...and this was the place. It's just that we are all butterflies, and our big wings and colors have a way of inspiring people...." Howdy said in awe, holding one of his arms out into the distance, kind of like Poppy did earlier.

" Well, if it makes you feel any better....I think you're perfect just the way you are..." I placed a hand on his shoulder with a smile. I swear I could see his cheeks turning a light pink.

" W-Well, thank you......but anywho, there's something else. I want a son so badly. A little one who can take over my business. ALSO, I want someone to love. The perfect wife is considerate and understanding. Anyways, bye, neghbor !" Howdy spoke before running off.

Surprisingly, Frank was the only person who didn't have a problem.

I didn't really know what else to do for the moment. I would try to talk to Wally, but....y'know...he's not here at the moment. Also, I didn't really want to just hang out with a random Wally. Like I keep saying, none of the other Wally's are like MY Wally....

" Come on. I have a suprise...!"

I heard a voice whisper before I felt a hand tugging on my leg.

I looked down underneath me and looked at the hand before it pulled me down in a hole.

The one who brought me there was Rainbow Factory Wally.

" Come on, I don't have all day...Also... keep your voice down. " He dragged me to his maze of a laboratory underground.

Wally took me to an unknown room with a bunch of yellow, fuzzy looking bodies in giant tubes.

It was a scary sight.

" Now look at that. He's fixed." Rainbow Factory Wally put his hands on his hips in a proud manner.

There was a Wally laying on a chair, but it was one of the retractable chairs you would see at the cinema.

He was relatively normal.

" Is there -....Is there something wrong with him...? Why does he look like that?" I asked and took a step closer to the new and improved Wally, inspecting him.

" Nope, he's perfectly fine. He looks as normal as a Wally could.." He scratched the back of his head and walked over towards the door. " I'm going to let you...talk...to him for a little while. Just to reconnect, y'know?" Wally closed the door behind him, leaving me with the yellow bodies in tubes and the Wally in front of me.

At first, I snapped my fingers to wake him, but he didn't wake, so I tried poking him, then clapping in his ear, then slapping him in the face, yet none of them worked, so there was one other thing I could try.

I decided to try and wake him up with a kiss. Didn't he do that to me once? Yeah, I think so.

I puckered up my lips and softly made contact with his cheek, which unsurprisingly woke him up.

****

₱Ʉ₱₱Ɇ₮ ₴ⱧØ₩~𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 X 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें