Chapter 15

Since that day, Sky's attention has always been subconsciously focused on Rain. Every time Rain was coldly rejected by Phayu, Rain would definitely go to the park behind the library and cry uncontrollably. Sky, who was always in the library, could definitely see Rain's sadness. Sky didn't understand Rain, even though Phayu had rejected Rain several times, for some reason Rain didn't give up at all and kept fighting. After crying, Rain's expression will return to normal as if nothing had happened and this is what makes Sky become interested in Rain's personality.

Until one day when Sky was walking down the hall of the architect's building he accidentally saw Rain who was again and again struggling to approach Phayu but what he saw made Sky angry when he saw with his own eyes Phayu throw away the food that Rain had made in front of Rain. And not only that phayu said cruel things to Rain too. Sky really wanted to beat up Phayu but he could only restrain himself because he knew that he was just an outsider who didn't know Rain or Phayu directly.
.
Sky came to the green house still angry because of what happened this afternoon. He knew he shouldn't interfere in other people's business but what Phayu did to Rain was truly outrageous. Val, Leander, and Zura were shocked when they heard Sky slam the door very hard. Val, Leander and Zura glanced at each other before Zura finally decided to approach Sky who seemed to be angry at something. And the three of them knew that Sky's anger was a bad sign.

"What's wrong Sky..." asked Zura softly. Among all the top level flowers, Zura is a flower that has a very soft and loving heart and only Zura can deal with Sky who is emotional.

"I really can't stop thinking about that bastard, what's so good about that bastard? Apart from his face and brain, there's nothing to be proud of about that kind of ice man," said Sky, annoyed. Sky was so annoyed that he stomped his feet on the table.

"Who do you mean?" asked Zura confused.

"Who else but the ice man who is said to be the architect prince?" replied Sky, still in an annoyed tone.

"do you mean phayu?" asked val this time.

"Yes, who else?" Sky replied curtly

"What did he do to make you angry like this? You don't usually get angry, Sky," asked Leander, who now chose to sit next to Sky, trying to calm Sky's anger. Leander knows that if Sky's anger doesn't subside then that means there will be chaos because Leander is sure that Sky will take out his anger on the buddies who will do something wrong in the green house.

No matter how small a mistake the buddies make tonight it will definitely be a big problem for Sky. And Leander doesn't want any chaos to happen.

"That bastard has no heart to throw the lunch made by Rain into the trash in front of Rain and while saying heartless words. I know he doesn't have feelings for Rain but throwing away the lunch that Rain has worked so hard to make and insulting him isn't that too much?" said Sky explained.

"Rain?" asked Zura and Leander at the same time. Val frowned.

"Are you still paying attention to that child?" asked Val. Zura and Leander looked at Val. Val scratched his head which didn't itch.

"Phi, you know the person that Phi Win and Phi Dean always talk about," explained Val.

"Ah... that kid," said Leander. This time it was Sky's turn to be confused.

" Win and Dean know Rain too," asked Sky. Val, Zura and Leander glanced at each other again. Actually, they don't want to get involved in other people's problems, especially since they only hear stories from their lovers, not hear them directly. But they decided to tell what they heard to Sky.

"Um... you know that Phi Dean and Hia Win are Phayu's close friends. And of course they know that Rain is always chasing after Phayu, but Phayu always coldly rejects Rain," said Leander.

"What I heard from Phi Dean. Phayu also actually likes the child. It's just because of Phayu's family background that Phayu decided to reject Rain so that the child would be protected from danger," added Zura.

"Huh??? So that means Rain's feelings for that bastard are actually reciprocated?" asked Sky. Val, Leander and Zura nodded.

"That bastard is really a bastard, just because of that problem he stepped on Rain's feelings?" said Sky again.

"Actually, Phi Dean and Phi Win have tried to persuade Phayu to accept Rain's feelings, but it seems like Phayu remains adamant about rejecting Rain," said Zura.

"Even King, who was so persistent, gave up trying to persuade Phayu, Sky," said Val.

"Looks like I really have to beat that guy up so he realizes that what he did was stupid," said Sky.

"You want to beat up Phayu?" asked Zura.

"Of course I will beat him up, but not in the real mean," said Sky with a smile.

"What are you planning?" asked Val, who had an uneasy feeling when he saw Sky's smile.

"I will make rain a flower and make Phayu bend his knees to rain," answered Sky.

"Sky... you can't make someone a flower just for your own pleasure," Leander warned.

"Who said I made rain became a flowers for my pleasure?" said Sky, not accepting it.

"Sky...." said Val, Zura and Leander at the same time. For Val, Zura and Leander who have been friends with Sky for quite a long time. They knew that Sky was planning something. Because they were once in a rain position and even though in the end the three of them ended up dating the love of their hearts, Sky's way of uniting them with their partners sometimes gave them headaches.

"Okay, okay... I admit, I really want to make that bastard ice man feel the pain that Rain feels because of his actions so that he no longer tramples on other people's feelings as he pleases. But the main reason I want to make Rain one of the flowers is because I'm really interested in him. Even though I often do things for my own pleasure, do you think I would carelessly choose someone to be a flower just because I want to have fun? I do want to have fun but I also want to have quality flowers and of course only people who caught my attention that could be a flower in the green house," said Sky. Val, Zura, and Leander fell silent. It's true that Sky has always chosen flowers very carefully. He only chooses flowers that fit his criteria and it all proves that the flowers in the green house are chosen by people who are very dedicated to their work as flowers. Many customers are satisfied with the performance of the flowers and the incoming tasks that come to green hous for the flowers have successfully completed. This is what makes Be🍀Heart so popular.

"Then... how do you make him a flower?... you can't suddenly come to him and say, 'Hey, do you want to be a flower?' right?" said Leander. Sky smiled, then he took the tab in his bag and showed something to Val, Leander and Zura.

"No need to worry... I'll arrange everything," said Sky. Val, Zura and Leander could only remain silent when they saw rain just send email to Be🍀Heart.
.
.
Sky hugged Rain very tightly when Rain was still crying in his arms. He really knows Rain's struggle to win Phayu's love and how Phayu stepped on him. And when Sky finds out that Phayu actually has the same feelings as Rain, Sky wants to help Rain to be with Phayu. But of course Sky won't just let their love unite. Sky must taught Phayu a lesson that he shouldn't step on someone's feelings. There must be other ways to protect the people he love. Because of that, Sky didn't tell Rain about Phayu's feelings for Rain because apart from that, Sky didn't want Phayu to get Rain easily.

Sky doesn't want to give Rain false hope, because even though Phayu likes Rain, Sky doesn't know what future lies ahead for them and Sky doesn't want to add scar to Rain's feelings if his plan to unite Rain and Phayu doesn't work. Sky wants Rain to know Phayu's true feelings from Phayu himself, not from other people.

"It's okay, Rain... everything will be fine... you just need to be patient a little more," said Sky, trying to calm Rain while continuing to hug him tightly.

'And I'll make sure that bastard really bends the knee to you,' Sky promised to himself.