2.11 - Say Something

The vow renewal ended in a disaster

The vow renewal ended in a disaster. The twins' father had shown up and started a fight with Luke. Rory and Logan had almost hooked up at the event but they ended up getting caught. Luke stormed out, Logan left, and Lorelai was beyond pissed off at Emily seeing as she was the one who invited Christopher in the first place.

    Avery watched as her mother said something to Emily just before the camera flash went off and Lorelai walked away. Avery sighs before following after her mother. "Hey, are you leaving?" Avery asks "Party's over. It is so over." Lorelai said, turning to the girl while putting on her sweater. "Are you okay?" Lorelai nods. "I'll be fine once I get out of here"

    "Is Luke okay? He seemed pretty pissed off," Avery questions "Yeah, he's fine. He's just bringing the car around," Lorelai says, earning a disbelieving look from Avery "Hey, kid. Everything's fine. Go back to your friends and have fun." Lorelai says flashing her daughter a tight lipped smile. Avery sighs before walking away from her mother and back into the main room. When Avery leaves Lorelai turns to the attendant at the front desk "Excuse me. I'm going to need a cab, please,"

***

    Avery groans as she wakes up the next morning to someone walking into her room and turning on the light. She puts her pillow over her head before letting out a muffled "I hate you" The pillow gets removed from her face and the girl lets out a huff as looks up at Colin. "What did I tell you about words, Angel? They hurt." he tells her "So does my head," Avery grumbles

"I brought you coffee and a Danish. Now, get up. Spending all day in bed is unhealthy," The boy says as he grabs the girl's arms and pulls her up "How did you even get in here?" Avery groans. "Oh please, we had keys made for your place a long time ago. Sometimes me and the boys are here when neither you or Rosemary are," Colin tells her as they walk into the living area.

"What the hell could you guys possibly be doing here without us." Avery asks as she takes the coffee and Danish from Colin and sits on the couch. "We're nosey," He shrugs. "What do you- You know what, nevermind I'm too tired to care and I don't think i really want to know," Avery says, earning a nod from Colin "You probably don't,"

"Logan told me about what happened last night. And while I found it to be kinda funny, I wanted to check to see how you were doing" Colin says, taking a seat next to the girl "I'm fine. I'm a bit worried about my mom and Luke though. They were pretty upset." She tells him "I'm sure everything will be okay." He assures her "I hope so," Avery sighs

***

    Rory knocked on the door of Logan's dorm and frowned slightly when it opened. She was under the impression that it would just be the two of them. But, when she walked in she saw his friends -including Avery- there playing poker. Avery sat next to Colin as she argued with Robert about something but she cut the argument short when she saw her sister. "Everybody this is Rory," Logan says, closing the door and guiding Rory into the room.