Chapter 26

After briefing Rindou as to what Sanzu's plan was, they wasted no time and began the plan. What plan you ask? To capture a falcon, as Sanzu has said. And how will they do it? with a trap, of course. 

"How can you be sure that she'll take the bait?" Rindou asks as he gives the pinkette a look of skepticism. 

Sanzu smiled. "That's the fun part, I don't. We're gambling our chances." 

"So, you're saying we could potentially waste our time?" Rindou deadpanned. "And we're risking our lives for this?" 

"Yeah-!" The other exclaimed with thrill. "As I said, it'll be fun,"

"I think Kakucho would be a better option for this type of mission," Rindou scrunched his face, he was never a fan of jumping headfirst in the unknown, not at least without his older brother. 

"No turning back now, you already agreed~" Sanzu reminded. 

"Yeah, yeah," Rin brushed off. 

"Good!" He smacked Rin's back. "Now, let's go," 

.

.

.

Hanma looked at Y/n as she let out a sneeze. "You caught something?" He asked cautiously. 

Y/n looked at him with displeasure. "The air's dusty," She retorted. 

He looked around. "What are we doing here anyway?" 

They were walking inside a spacious warehouse, Y/n seemed to know where she was going while Hanma was following behind. 

"Perfect location, no?" She said, her lips slightly tugging upwards. 

"For what exactly?" Hanma questioned as he scanned the area. "This place looks abandoned, I've probably seen about a few dead rodents..." He shivered, disgusted. 

"Of course, it's abandoned, that's the point," She rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, you plan to settle things here?" Hanma finally realized. "That's kinda old school, why don't we just attack their base?" 

"Are you nuts? we'll be outnumbered that way, plus I only want the chief members," Y/n explained before clicking something by the wall. 

"Oh wow," Hanma murmured as some of the lights dimly turned on, and although the light wasn't that bright, it still showed how big the place actually was. "You plan to kill them here?" 

Y/n looked at him with disbelief. "You clearly didn't listen to what I said back then," She deadpanned. 

"Ah, so, what was the plan again?" He smiled apologetically. 

His response made Y/n facepalm and she dragged her hand down her face with a sigh. "I don't know why I let you stick around," She said. 

"It's maybe because you miss having someone around like you used to have Kakucho or Rindou beside you almost all the time," He lectured. 

"Don't go all psychiatrist on me," She narrowed her eyes and scrunched her nose. There was a long pause and Hanma raised his brow and she began to speak again. "And so what if I do? I don't think they'll be happy to see me anyway," 

"And what if they are happy to see you again?" He replied. "And also, it's therapist, a psychiatrist is different," 

She sighed and brushed him off. Y/n was sure they'd be the opposite of excited if they were to see her.