Why?... (Part 4)

A: I said fight!

Saying this, she kicked Np in the stomach due to which he fell to the ground. Np did't do anything instead he just lays there and looked at her with pleading eyes.

Np: Ananya please..

A: sorry Nakabposh but mai tumhe pushp amar nhi le jane de skti..

She looked at him for few seconds before sighing and taking her sword ready to split his throat.

Np: Ananya pls esa mat kro. Mai jnta hu ki tumhari jarur koi majburi h.. par tum pls mje batao, mai tumhari help k-

Ranjho se unki re, bichdegi kitni bar...

He suddenly started coughing and blood came from his mouth due to the wound on his stomach. He looked at it in shock.

A: i-i am r-really so-sorry.....

Yes it was true that she wanted Timnasa to win after all she is her mother but it was also reality that she just always wanted a normal life, a real friend and family. She really liked Nakabposh but as her mother told her, emotions make us weak. Emotions make us weak...

Ha.. kasha ab kisi ko ho na kisi se pyaar...

She closed her eyes and cut his throat with a slash.

Duniya banana wale..tune ye kya kia?

Jo dil dia tha tune..to fir dard kyu dia?

Out of no where, It started raining mixing with tears which slide down from her eyes. She fell on her knees and sobbed. She just sat there crying. As she felt some burning on her palm, she looked at it only to found that cut she got few minutes ago.

Aasun ki tarah ek din..

Aasun ki tarah ek din, Tu aakhon se gujar ke dekhh..

She cried more harder bringing her legs closer to her chest and wrapping her arms around herself.

Oo Aasman wale, Jami pr utar ke dekh.....

She was all wet but not in the rain, she was all wet in the pain she suffering. But what she didn't know was that someone was looking at her from behind with tears in their eyes. They saw how she broke, how she became alone, how she requested the god to end this pain... mai Ananya ko is hal me nhi dekh skta...par mai abhi kuch kr bhi nhi skta..I am helpless..sorry Ananya....Thinking this, they went from there crying themselves from the sight in front of them.

Oo Aasman wale, Jami pr utar ke dekh.....

She shouted in the air and cried blaming herself for what that happened.

Hoti h kya judai, ye tu hi bichad ke dekh...

She started punching on the ground the more the harder.

Oo Aasman wale, Jami pr utar ke dekh.....

Blood started coming from her hand mixing with the rain water but nothing was going to stop her. Nothing and no one...

Tere mere darmiya me Oo khudaya farak kitna?

She was the reason for his death. She WAS the person who killed him. She should be punished. I am His Killer. It's all my fault.

Tje kya pta ki yaadein deti h dard kitna...

Ananya pls esa mat kro.. Mai jnta hu ki tumhari jarur koi majburi h.. I didn't ask for your help..pagal ho gai ho kya? Dekho kitna khun nikal rha h...

Sine pe kb tadap ke rakha h hath tune?

Meri tarah kb gujari ro roke rat tune?

Mere dil ke jese ek din...

Mere dil ke jese ek din, tukdo me bikhar ke dekh...

In the midnight, a lonely girl with dried tears marks on her face was walking home. As she entered in her room, she just collapsed on her bed and cried in the pillow not bothering to even close the door and change her clothes.

Oo Aasman wale, Jami pr utar ke dekh.....

Try to understand Ananya, vo mar chuka h..

He is no more...

Aa............Oo......................

She wiped her tears and went up to roof and sat down. Her eyes were red from crying and lips were dry. What she did was Told but still her body was Cold...

Tute kitne tare...

Jhute kitne log,

What she told him was a lie. She was a liar. Her life was a lie. What is she now?..

Kitno ko leke duba.. ye ishq wala Raub...

Scene changed to the lifeless body of Nakabposh in the temple..

Kitne hi saye tune, kitno se kie dur...

Scene zoomed to his face and his eyes which had lost their shine.

Kitne dil se sise, tune kie h chur...

Scene changed to Karuna, Vivan and their family who were waiting Debu to return.

Ro dengi teri aakne...ro dengi teri aakne,

Scene changed to Ananya who was just laying on the roof motionless...

Vinti to kr ke dekh...

Oo Aasman wale, Jami pr utar ke dekh.....

Hoti h kya judai, ye tu hi bichad ke dekh...

Oo Aasman wale, Jami pr utar ke dekh.....

Oo Aasman wale...

Jami pr utar ke dekh.....

bht mehnt se likha h... so plss comment and vote with a open heart!....❤💕

805 words.....

Kesa lga new cover??? 😁😁