Untold Truth

I just changed the episode 195...
When Ananya and Debu were practicing dance.

Is part ka idea mujhe tab aaya tha jab maine "Truth and Dare" vala part likha tha........

They were dancing slowly. Debu was smiling sweetly but their was a storm going on in Ananya's head. But something was different, this storm was full of happiness...

Wake up Ananya. Ye to debu h....
Lekin phir bhi mujhe aisa kyu lag rha h ki yahi Nakab posh h.
Nhi mai aankhe band karke bhi Nakab posh ko pehchan skti hu. Debu hi nakab posh h. To phir Ray ne mujhse jhut kyu bola?
Vo sab bad me dekhungi... pahle ye dekho ki nakab posh khud mere sath dance kar rha h...
Yippee!!!.....

She shouted in her mind and focused on debu. She slowly pulled out her hands and placed them on his neck, surprising debu. She rest her head on the crook of his neck.

D: are Anu? Ye...Kya hua Anu?

He asked sweetly.

A: amhm... kuch bhi to nhi....

She whispered sweetly..

(Oho, kuch jyada hi sweets hai yaha kahi hume diabetes na jo jaye😱😬😅😝😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Debu wrapped his arms around her waist. There was pin drop silence between them for 2 minutes. No one wanted to speak, they just wanted to stay in each other embrace forever.
Where no one speak a word.
Where they can communicate with their hearts.

After 2 minutes, Ananya suddenly asked debu.

They were whispering in loud voice. But not much loud...
Itni loud h ki keval vahi sun panye..

A: dabbu?

D: hmm?

A: kya tum mere dance partner banoge?

He froze never expect this from her.

A: Dabbu?!

She asked in little loud voice which brought debu from his dream land.

D: ha?

A: banoge na?

She asked again but this time cutely.
She then made a puppy dog face.

A: pleasssseeeee......

She tried childish voice this time. While, he was busy in admiring her.

D: haye... yar Anu aise mat dekho..mai mar jaunga...

She blushed and looked down. He raised her head and make her look into his brown shining eyes.

D: kyu nhi.. itne pyar se puch rhi ho..mai jarur tumhara dance partner banunga.

A bright smile appeared on her.

A: thank you so much..

Saying this, she again placed her head on the crook of his neck...

After 2 minutes, there was no movement in Ananya's body.....
Debu worriedly looked at her only to found.................

Ananya sleeping peacefully. He looked at her surprisingly.

Tum logo ko kya laga? Mai debanya ke itne achche aur romantic scene ko horror me badal dungi?

D: kitni cute lag rhi h meri Anu..

She smiled after hearing that.

What? She is not sleeping just pretending....

Wow! Debu ko mai cute lagti hu... Sir usne mujhe uski Anu bulaya!! Aaj ka din meri life ka best din h!!...

Debu sat on the nearby sofa and make her sit on him. She was upon him. Her hands were on his chest, head was on the crook of his neck and she was sitting on his lap...
He kissed her forehead and started caressing her hair lovely.

Meanwhile, Vivan with his paltan along with Karuna, Devki, Padmini etc. entered in the home but stopped at the doorframe after seeing the scenario in front of them...

( every female characters of Bharat nagar)

mujhe yad nhi aa rhe h baki ke...😥

Dev was sitting on the sofa and Ananya was sleeping upon him. While he was caressing her hairs lovely as he didn't notice them...

They were looking at them like aliens.👀

Are bap re! Itne sare aliens kahi aliens ne hamla to nhi kar diya?!!
👽😝

K: hume inhe akela chod dena chahiye..

P: haa aap sahi kaha rhi h Karuna ji.

They all went from there. Vivan looked at Debanya. An idea came to his mind. He quickly took a photo of them and leaved them alone.

A: dabbu?

He looked at her with a shocked face.

D: tum- tum soi nhi thi?

A: nhi .

D: mtlb itni der se tum natak kar rhi thi?

A: ha.

She said casually. He looked at her without blinking eyes.

A: achcha dabbu suno na...

726 words!!!

Aage aur bhi h....😁😁😍😍😍😘😘