Can't believe (part 8)

Next day, Np told Vivan about hidden power, Ananya and everything else. Np didn't want to tell him everything but he had to because Ananya told him to do that.
Np went to pole star and freed Devkiji. He took her with him to veer lok. She was crying and requesting.

Devki: kripya mujhe mere bete se milva dijiye. Mujhe meri santan se milva dijiye.

V: aap chinta mat kijiye. Aapko aapki santan jarur milegi.

Which they didn't know was that someone was keeping eye on them.

Yes, it was..........……….

Any guess......

It was our heroine, Ananya. Few tears fell from her eyes.

Maine mom ke liye itna sab kiya. Itna sab saha but Mom to mujhe bhul hi gyi...

Unhe to bhi yaad nhi ki ek bete ke alava unki ek beti bhi h...

Mai sahi thi...
Bus ek bar timnasa ka ant ho jaye...

Abhi to mai sirf inke dimag se gyi hu...Tab mai in logo ke dil se bhi nikal jaungi kyuki is antim yudh ke bad mai ye sab chod ke chali jaungi...

Np and Vivan was showing chamber to devki in veer lok palace.

Np: To aunty aaj se aap yaha rahengi.

She smiled.

V: ha aur koi bhi problem ho aap bus hume aavaj dijiyega aur hum aa jayenge.

A shout came from behind.

A: aur mai bhi.

Trio turned back only to find Ananya in her fighting suit was standing there. Devki was shocked while Np and Vivan were surprised. Vivan was looking her from up to down as she had grown 5 heads. She was looking as fighter.

They looked at devki who was looking at Ananya with a shocked face. She had her eyes wide open and tears were flowing from her eyes.

Devki: Meri Beti?!

A: Ma!

They both ran towards each other. But Ananya stopped in mid path because a flashback had attacked her.

Flashback starts.....

Devki: kripya mujhe mere bete se milva dijiye. Mujhe meri santan se milva dijiye.

Flashback ends.....

Her words echoed in her ears. She was lost in the web of her thoughts.
While, everyone was looking at her with confusion. Devki shrugged it off and ran towards Ananya and hugged her tightly. But instead of hug her back, Ananya took a step back shocking everyone.