Debanya night

This chapter is during episode 147. When Debu was thinking about that riddle that night.

Debu was thinking about that riddle which he got from that lady on the pole star. Then his thoughts went to Ananya.

What can it be? What is Anu hiding? Why is she behaving strange? W-

His thoughts broke to loud screams.

Dev: Ananya?

He ran towards the sound and found her sleeping in her bedroom. But something was different. She was screaming in sleep as she was having a nightmare. She was protesting to leave her alone. She was crying the blood tears.
He entered in her room by window and walked over her bed.

Dev: Ananya?

A: NO LEAVE NE ALONE PLEASE!!!!!

D: Anu wake up. It's just a dream.

A: NO!!

He shaked her hard. But she was throwing kicks and hands everywhere so, he grabs her hands and due to sudden touch she woke up a jerk.

A: AA!

D: hey hey.. it's me Debu. Don't worry it was just a dream.

She sat up and wrapped her arms around her knees. She was crying very hard. She was shaking like an earthquake.

D: want to talk about it?

A: n-no.

Her voice was broken. Tears were continuously flowing from her red eyes like a river. He decided to ask about it later cause now she was scared.

He placed a hand on shoulder. Because of that she jumped a little.

To calm her down, debu wrapped his arms around her tightly and spoke some sweets words in her ears. After sometimes, sobbing stopped signalling that she calmed down. He slowly looked at her only to find her sleeping.
He observed her. She had tear marks on her face. Her chicks and nose were red due to crying. He layed her down on bed and kissed her forehead.
He was about to leave but a hand on her wrist stopped him. He turned back. He found a scared Ananya.

A: pleas..e don't lea..ve me. St.. ay with
... me.

D: but Ananya...

A: please.. everyone in my life leaved me alone. Will you also leave me?

He was shocked to hear that. He didn't know what to say. So, he decided to stay with her. He layed besides her. She came closer to him and put her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

D: no I will leave never leave you.

A: pro-mise me that you will.. never leave me.

He chuckled at her childish voice but found it cute.He looked into her eyes.

D: ok I promise you that I will never leave you alone.

He said in same tone.

A: Heart promise

D: what? I have heard god promise but what is heart promise?

A: a promise of one heart to another. If you break it means that you break heart.

She looked down.

D: what happened?

A: my dad. He did a heart promise to me that he will never leave me. But he...Broke it..

At last part, her voice broke. She started crying. He couldn't believe his ears. He then calmed her down.
After few minutes, Ananya slept and debu caressed her hairs.

Who are you Anu? And what is your past?

He looked at her sleeping figure.

Don't worry anu no matter what.

No matter what but I will always protect you.

565 words.!!
Wait for next chapter. Till then bye bye