Can't believe (part 20)

UV: Anna isi vkt uth jao! Tumne mujhse Vada Kia tha ki tum ek mahan Rani banogi
Tum ese nhi ja skti!😌 Apne pita ki bat nhi manogi Anna?🥺

He said last line emotionally.

Everyone:😮

Debu looked down at her body and his eyes widened.

......

.......

...........

Her fingers started moving shocking everyone. A whispered was heard.

A: p-papa?

She blinked her eyes several times before opening them. She tried to sit up but couldn't because of low energy. She was going to fall but Debu rushed to her and caught her in mid air. Tears flew down his cheeks. He was feeling like he had just won the Entire Universe. And why not?

His Ananya is His Universe.....

D: Anu.

He said softly and pressed his lips together to prevent a sob escaping from his mouth.
He looked up to prevent his tears from falling but NO. They would listen to him.

A: Debu?

He looked down at her who was looking at him with pity and guilty on her face.
She was in his embrace. His hands were around her waist holding her side hugging her. Her hands were on his chest. She cupped his face with her right hand.

Unable to control, he finally hugged her very tightly not letting her go again.

He will never let her leave him again...

Vivan also ran and hugged her crying in her embrace. She hugged both of them trying best to not break especially not in front of her father.

After few minutes, they broke the hug and look in the sky.

A: papa?

Uv: meri bachchi.

A: papa!

Uv: tumne apna Vada pura kiya Anna. Tumne sb thik kr dia.

She nodded negatively. Few tears flew down her cheeks.

A: mai apko nhi bcha payi.

Uv: pr tumne bacha Lia. Tumne pure swetlok ko bachaya.

A: pr..

Uv: MUJHE TUMPE GRV H.

With that, sunrays started disappearing which shock everyone. Ananya ran towards them.

A: Nhi! PAPA! VPS AA JAIYE PLS!

She was running towards sunrays as she didn't even see that there was a valley in front. She was going to fall in valley but before she could debu caught hee.

She opened her eyes only to find a pair of deep brown eyes looking at her with tears in them.

D: mai fir tumhe nhi kho skta.

They landed on the ground successfully where everyone was present.

Then she remembered their conservation and debu's sentence.

D: pls Anu ruk jaona....Mai hu na. Tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga I promise...

She turned back to Debu. He looked at her in confusion. She came more close to him and joined their heads together. His hands automatically came to her waist. He closed his eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Her hands were on his face.

She whispered.

A: Mai ruk gyi.

His confused face changed into happy one. Tears flew down from his eyes but this time these tears were for happiness.

D: sach?

His throat was heavy due to crying. She nodded with a smile. She was also crying.

A: sach. Mai yha rahungi tumhare sath. Mai jiungi tumhare lie. Mera astitva h aur vo ho tum...

Ab tum hi mera astitva ho...

Tum hi meri manzil ho...

Tum hi meri duniya ho...

A: I LOVE U TOO.

He smiled and without even waiting any time, he kissed her as there is not tomorrow.

Everyone smiled looking at them and decided to leave them alone.

Now, IT'S JUST HE AND SHE❤️

IT'S THEIR LOVE STORY...

THEIR LIFE...

THEIR UNIVERSE ❤️❤️.....

Btw it was the last part of CAN'T BELIEVE...

Thank you so much for your support ❤️

Do you know that including this part..

I HAVE PUBLISHED TOTAL 60 PARTS OF THIS BOOK!!!🥳🥳🥳