I have to go (Part 2)

A: thanks guys. But abhi mujhe kaal lok jana chahiye varna problem ho jayegi bye.

They nodded.

D: apna dhyan rakhna. Aur koi bhi problem ho mujhe call karna. Ok?

A: ok bye.

They went on their own way.

......continue......

Ananya reaches Kaallok where Timnasa was waiting there for her in anger. " bhairani ki jai"
She shows her the GPS tracker which she had attached to her making her eyes wide.  " tumne itni badi laparwahi kese krdi?! Aaj tumhari vjh se Vivan ko meri chaal ke bare me pta chl gya or usne nakabposh ko bcha liaa!"

Oh.. To ise ye nhi pta h ki ispr ye GPS chip maine lagai thi...

She looks at her with fear knowing what is coming next. " ab glti ki h to saja to milegi"

She tied Ananya with magical rope and brings leather rope with magic and wipes her few times with it while she cried in pain. " ek dm chup! Awaz ni ani chahiye tumhare muh se!"

She nods with tears still streaming down her face. After few minutes of wiping her with cruelty, she stops and leans towards her and cares her face lovely and gives a dagger to her.

" aj ke bad yad rahega tumhe ki Timnasa ki baat n manne k ky anjam hota h... ye lo.. Isse apne dil pr likho ki bhairani ki jai..."

She looks at her with actual fear before taking the dagger and preparing herself for this task.
Until finishing the task, she tried her best to control her tears and sobs but they were more stubborn than her. Her clothes gets soaked with her own blood while Timnasa looks at her with satisfaction and smile.

"Ab jao dhartilok pr or apna adhura kaam pura kro jkr"

"J-jii b-bbhairaanii"

Her voice and body trembles with pain as she tries to stand before leaving from there.

Double update...😚