Picnic (part 2)

They reached the picnic place.

Debu was trying to wake 'His' Anu. After 2 minutes, she started to wake.
She woke up and saw that her head was in Debu lap. She stood up immediately. Debu and Vivan chuckled at her action. She managed her dress.

D: chale madam?

A: abab.. jao na maine kab tumhe roka h?

Dedu gave her a look of seriously. She looked at Vivan who was trying to control his laughter. She then realised that she was standing in the middle.

They went outside and started wondering about their surroundings.
Birds were chirping, river was flowing slowly and wind was blowing.
Perfect conditions for a picnic or we can say a perfect environment for a romantic debanya picnic.

Ananya went and sat under a tree. Air was blowing and her hair were swimming in the air and were flowing like sea waves. Which was giving Debu electric currents. He sat beside her and just admiring her.

From nowhere, a beautiful bird came and sat on ananya hand.

Which grabbed everyone's attention.
Everyone came there and started paising that bird.

V: wow didi kitni beautiful bird hai

Khushi: haa dekho kitne pyaar se ananya didi ke hath pe baithi h. Jaise vo ananya didi ko bahut achche se janti ho.

A: how cute.

D:tum se jyada nhi anu.

Then realized what he said and blushed.

Then that bird flew away.

After sometime.....

Everyone was enjoying their picnic. Vivan was playing with his paltan and our Debanya was just roaming here and there. They were few meters away from everyone. While walking, Ananya slipped but our hero catched her by waist. Both lost in each other, having a romantic eyelock.

Background music.......

Ananya stood up but she was still lost in her prince charming. Her hands were around debu neck. His hands were around her waist. Then god knows from where, it started raining.
She rest her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her very protectively as she was a gem and he had to protect her from everyone no matter what.

On other hand.....

Karuna: are barish hone lagi chalo jaldi!

Devkiji: are par Ananya  kahan h?

V:aur debu bhaiya kahan h?

K: he bhagwan!! Dono sahi salamat ho bus!..

Girpade: are yahi kahi honge. Aap chinta mat kijiye hum sab mil ke dhundte h mil jayenge.

Everyone started looking for them. Suddenly vivan shouted.

V: sab yaha aaiye jaldi!!

K:kya hua vivan?

V: vo dekhiye maa!

Everyone looked at that place where he pointed. View in front of them was awestruck.

Guess.....

Debanya was still lost in each other. They didn't even notice bharat nagar citizens.

V: wahh! Hum yaha pareshan ho rhe h aur ye yaha romance kar rhe h😒😒

Devkiji: dono sath me kitne pyaare lag rhe h.

K: haa nazar na lage.

After sometime......

They went back to bharat nagar.

Pls read and vote.👆