Teri Aadat... (part 3)

Debu was walking home from a very familiar road when a voice called him from behind him. He recognised the voice immediately and turned back only to found no one. His eyes got tears as he looked around the place.

Badle tere Mahi..

Yes, it was the same street at which our Debanya had their first meet. He could still see Ananya saving the child.

Lage jo Tu hi sari...

The same voice again called him when he turned, he found Ananya smiling brightly at him in a beautiful dress.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he looked at his Anu. She indicated him to follow her which he gladly obeyed.

Duniya bhi dede agar tu...

After following her for few minutes, He found himself in the forest. He started searching for her only to found her few metres away from him. He called to her and ran after her.

Kise duniya chahiye....

D: Anu! Ruko to....

He finally caught her wrist and pulled her towards himself and hugged her very hard afraid of losing her again.

Tu hai to mje phir aur kya chahiye..

He buried his nose in the crook of her neck and started crying while she only smiled and hugged him back.

Kisiki na madad na dua chahiye..

Tu hai to mje phir aur kya chahiye..

D: tum kaha chli gyi thi Anu.. Pta h maine tumhe kitna miss kia...

A: sorry...

Sun maahiye.. Zindganiye...

D: fir kabhi ese mt jana..

Sau bar janam lu to bhi tu hi humdum har dava chahiye..

She pulled away from the hug already missing his warmness and cupped his face with her hands.

Tu hai to mje phir aur kya chahiye..

A: hmm nhi jaungi...heart promise..

D: par tum j-jinda kese? Maine k-khud dek-ha tha ki tum-

A: jnti hu...

D: to fir?

A: um...... vo actually maine jb upar se dekha ki mera Dabbu mere bina itna upset h to mai vapas a gyi simple.

Kisiki na madad na dua chahiye..

Tu hai to mje phir aur kya chahiye..

He smile and hugged her again which she happily returned. After few moments, she wiped his tears away from her hands while Debu wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him.

A: vse Mr. Balveer ab chup bhi jao or kitna rooge? Ksi ne dekh lia to kya kahenge?..

D: hm.. kyu Balveer ro nhi skta kya..?

A: maine esa kb kha..mai to bs itna bol rhi hu ki tum Balveer ho pure universe ke Rakshak ab rakshak hi ese royega to...

D: madam, humari bhi kuch feelings hoti h...

A: oh ho.. kis type ki feelings mister Balveer?

In return, he hardened his grip on her waist started coming closer to her due to which Ananya's eyes widened.

jab tak teri nind na tute ugta nhi h suraj mera..

D: jese vo jine ka maksad jo muje tumse milne pr mila...vo hope jo mje tumhe dekhne pr milti h.. vo sukun jo mje tumhe sunne pr hota h.. vo ehsas jo mje tumhe khone pr hua.. or mera vo pyaar jo mere dil me tumhare lie meri hadkan bnkr dhrkta h....

jab tak teri nind na tute ugta nhi h suraj mera..

He joined their foreheads together and closed his eyes.

Khaub rhe kis kam ke mere, khaub se pyara tu sach mera...

Sun maahiye.. Zindganiye...

Jakhmon ko mere marham ki jagah bs tera chua chahiye....

He kissed her forehead and then pecked her lips softly before hugging her. Then they together went to their houses while holding hands.

Scene get blurred... Byy...

Tu hai to mje phir aur kya chahiye..

Kisiki na madad na dua chahiye..

Tu hai to mje phir aur kya chahiye..