Didn't know [Alternate Ending] part 1

Feelings se likha h to feelings ke sath hi padna aur vote bhi dena🙏🙏

It's when Ananya was chasing Nakabposh after Timnasa death. U remember..Jab Debu aur Ananya library me hote h.............

Debu was running from Ananya.

Debu ran and hide in lift.

Likhne me confusion ho rhi h pls episode dekh lo. Yaha par thoda change h...Usme debu ne Ananya ko distract kiya tha but isme uske paas jyada time nhi hota h kyuki Ananya bus pouchne vali hoti h.

As lift's door closes, Ananya reaches there but gets disappointed knowing she has lost him. She looks at the door of lift for few seconds sadly as tears roll down her cheeks before wiping her tears slowly and going from there.

Later In Bharat Nagar.....

Debu was going somewhere when he collides with someone. He looks at that person before sighing and teasing her but when he don't get any reply from her, he examined her brielfy noticing dried tear marks on her cheeks and her unusually silent and dull face. " are kya hua Anu? Tum ro rhi thi??"
Still no reply. "Ananya??" She slowly looks at him but goes from there without answering him which increases his concern more. " ye achanak ise kya ho gya? Thodi der phle to thikk thi..."

He decides to go behind her but stops hearing Karuna's voice.

"Debu! Beta yha ana!"
"ha! Maa ayaa!..."

He leaves from unwantedly to help his mother.

In Shinkai.....

Bambaal was standing near a large rock with Ray when Milsa arrives there with a smirk. " Bambaal shree mje us maha shaktishali tk pauchne k trika mil gya h..."

" Ah Ha!"

At night In Bharatnagar.....

Devki enters worriedly in Debu and Vivan's room where they are preparing for sleep but stop as soon as they see her. "Are mom aap yha?"

She looks at them worriedly with tears in her eyes.

"Vivan raat ke 10 bj gyee h.. Pr Ananya abhi tk ghr ni ai h.. Maine uska phone bhi try kia pr bnd bta rha h.."

They look at her in shock before looking at each other. "Ananya abhi tk ghr ni ai??"

"Haa... pta ni kaha hogi merii bchchi..."

He remembers his encounter with her and her dull and sad face.

"Mom aap chinta mt kijiye.. Hum unhe dhoondhte h.."

After she goes from there, they also goes to search for her. They looks everywhere in Bharatnagar but didn't find her.

Mai bht din se is part ke bare me soch rhi thi... So wrote it...