Rollercoaster Ride

Here we go, Both Balveers and Ananya were roaming in a mysterious cave in the Veerlok.

Before 2 hours in veerlok,

A: kya hua Vivan?

D: ha chote tum ese muh latkakar kyu baithe ho?

V: kya batau partner.. mai bht bore ho rha hu. Smjh hi nhi aa rha ki kya kru?

D: hmm.. to ye bat h. pr isme itna preshn hone ki kya bat h?

Anuvan looked at him in confusion while he grinned.

A: mtlb?

D: kyu na hum log Veerlok ki sair pr chle?

A: wht? Sr pair? Oh hello! Veerlok ek planet h or planets ke iske sar-pair nhi hote!

Debu slapped himself while Vivan controlled his laughter.

D: hey bhgwan!.. sr pair nhi Sair pr.. mtlb Veerlok ko dhumne chle?

A: ohhh... to ese bolo na kya tum utni der se sar-pair kre ja rhe ho?

He looked at her like an alien before joining his hands in front of her.

D: he mata humse glti ho gyi..ab agr apki ijajat ho to hum chle?

A: aa-a.. ha to chlo na maine kb tumhe pkd kr rkha h?

Debu glared at her before sighing and accepting in defeat.

They went to veerlok's garden, near lake, forest and played with animals. Then they ate cotton candy made up of cloud of various flavours. Now they were very far away from the palace. They were at that place in the veerlok where they never had come. So, They were just walking here and there until they saw a mysterious cave.

V: chlo na bhaiya gufa me chlte h.

D: pr vivan hum Veerlok ke is ilake me kbhi nhi aye andr khtra bhi ho skta h

A: oh come on debu, tum kbse drne lge or vese bhi hum Veerlok me hi to h or fir humare pas humari magical powers bhi to h.

V: ha bhaiya chlte h please....

D: achcha thik h pr sath me rehna thik h?

V: okk partner we promise.

Debu smiled in returned before they entered in the cave.

In the cave,

It was made up of blue ice and was shining. It was just fascinating.

A: wowww.. it's so beautiful. Debu tum to fltu me tension le rhe the.

D: ha bakai bht sundr h.

As they went more in, the cave started changing it's color from navi blue to shining light blue. Our Debanya were walking side by side while Vivan was behind them. Suddenly, Vivan started running with his hands put like an airplane and leaved Debanya behind. In front was a valley type thing.

D: vivan! Smbhl-

Vivan was running until he didn't feel ground. In confusion, he moved his foot but when he found nothing he looked down and gulped cause he was in the midair. He slowly turned towards them and laughed nervously before waving at them and falling into it.

D: kr.

After recovering from the shock, they ran in that direction and fell into it directly.

D/A: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great slider of ice more like a Rollercoaster ride. Trio were going in all different directions. Up. Down. Right. Left.

D/A/V: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

After few minutes of shouting each other's names and remembering mothers, their all 3 slides came parallel. Ananya was sitting in her slide with her legs in front, Debu was sitting opposite with his back facing front while Vivan was just being Vivan and was up side down. Debu tried to turn but got slip. Vivan tried to sit up but his hands got slip and he fell on the face. Their slides again changed their directions. Ananya's situation was better than our Devan's until her slide ended and due to inertia, she flew in the air and again got landed crashly in her slide. Meanwhile, Vivan was worst as he was sliding on his face but his situation became more worse when his slide started going up and down forming a vertical circle, when his slide went up , he sat up straight and became super happy as he was able to sit properly again but his happiness got ruined as soon as he came down again and he fell on the his face again. These ups and downs were last for several minutes before his slide came down in a straight line. With Debu, he was sitting with his back facing front and his slide was going like waves. He turned his face to look and his eyes went wide cause there was a ice stone which was hanging up side down and was going hit his head. He quickly ducked down and dodged it before sitting straight again. He sighed in relief and wiped the fake sweat from his forehead.

Ananya's slide ended but due to lack of friction, she continues to slip until she got crashed in the snow wall and made hole of her body shape in the wall. Then came our junior and followed his sister' s steps. Both were recovering from their latest encounter but before they could, They heard a shout and saw towards the source and became shocked as debu was also coming to give them company. He was rotating and his speed was very high. They showed him their hands telling him to not go there but he was just like them helpless. He also got crashed in them but due to his high speed they all went through the wall out of other side of cave.

Out of cave,

Our team shadow was just laying in the snow groaning in pain. Suddenly, Vivan sat up which made Debanya sit up also.

V: Yay!

Debu and Ananya jumped by his sudden out burst and looked at him while he looked at them in excitement. He raised his hand in the air to give high-five.

V: Ek br or kon chalega?!

Ananya got unconscious and fell again while Debu hit his head by his hand before laying again beside Ananya.

CHAPPY COMPLETED!

1000 Words!!!....